BAD WOLF

"Jack there's some more coming up your level and you Yaz-"

I stopped running bringing my watch up to my ear.

"Lynda? Lynda what's wrong." I asked through my watch.

"Doctor. I think they found me." She whispered.

"LYNDA IM COMING!" I yelled running back to the elevator to the main floor.

"Lynda your okay. Okay they can't get through the door sweetheart!" The Doctor said.

"Doctor. They aren't at the door." Lynda said as the elevator doors opened I raised my gun up shooting at two of the Daleks in what I figured was their eyes, causing them to fire their guns aimlessly as I ducked and suddenly stopped as I heard Lynda scream.

"LYNDA!" The Doctor and I both called out.

"Doctor. Doctor please tell me she's okay." I said but it was silent as the Daleks continued to shot around me.

"I'm going to open that door and save her Jack."

"Yazmin. Yazmin she's gone. If you open that door you'll be sucked into space with her." Jack said and I instantly whimpered as I covered my mouth.

"FIND THE WOMAN FIND THE WOMAN!" I heard the Daleks yelling as I looked forward and grabbed one of the big guns Jack had.

"I'm gonna kill you." I said as I fired them both with the gun blowing them up.

"YAZMIN ARE YOU OKAY!" Jack yelled.

"Yes. But they aren't going to be once I get up there." I said getting back into the elevator.

"Yazmin I'm coming to you. Where are you?" Jack said. I'm on the 4th to last floor. I can hear them...Jack. They killed the people on the ground floor. There's no more signs of life down there." I said

"EX-TER-MINAT....EX-TER-MINATION!" I looked up as Three Daleks came around the corner.

"Jack." I whispered.

"Yazmin Don't. I'm coming! Just hold off."

"No Jack. I'm done they have me surround. Don't come to this floor please." I whispered.

"YAZMIN NO."

"Jack. What's the most beautiful thing you've seen with the Doctor?" I asked as I shot back at the Daleks.

"They are getting closer Jack."

"He brought me to see my father. He died when I was a child and so I never got to meet him. And even though he still died I got to see him. I could never thank him enough." Rose said

"That is beautiful. I hope I did good Jack. I may not get to travel time and space like I wanted, but I'm still glad I got to met you all." I said as I stood up.

"ROSE GET IN THE TARDIS!"

"YAZMIN WAIT IM ALMOST THERE!"

"DOCTOR SAVE HER! "

"I CANT JACK!"

I could hear them all panicking through my watch as I raised the gun up and fired as many bullets as I had left.

"You. Will. Be. Exterminated." It said as the beam faced me and fired.

I had never felt so much pain in my life. I felt my body shut down as I hit the ground. As my eyes slowly began to close I heard the elevator open and the Daleks were once again shot and exploded in front of me.

"Yazmin. Come on Yazmin, you're okay. Your gonna be-"

Everything went black. I couldn't see anything, I couldn't hear anything...except a single whisper from the same voice. The voice I had heard before and still I didn't know who it was.

"Bad wolf."

"Doctor. I can bring life."

"Jack..."

"Yazmin...she just wanted to travel the universe...."

My eyes suddenly opened as I looked around quickly getting off the floor.

"J-Jack? Doctor?...anyone?" I slowly stood up as I looked forward at the Dalek corpses.

"I died? Didn't I?" My eyes lit up for a second as I got into the elevator going to the top level. But when I got back everyone was gone and so was the TARDIS.

"I'm. Alone. In space." I whispered. A few seconds passed before I felt something in my stomach. When I looked down at my hands I noticed they were glowing golden.

"What the hell?" I then noticed a glimpse of my hair on my shoulder. It was red?

"What the hell! What's happening to me?"

"I use to really want to be a red head Mickey."

"Why would you wanna do that? I like you as a blonde."

I grabbed my head as I fell to my knees.

"Rose? That's the girl that was with the Doctor." I mumbled as my body felt like it was over heating. I sat up looking at my face through one of the black computer screens.

"Oh. Oh my god." I said looking at my reflection. My eyes were glowing a bright gold color and my hair was cherry red.

"She always wanted to be a red head." I whispered. "Am I Rose? No I can't be that's MY face." I said as the glowing stopped.

"What happened here?" I sat looking around. Nothing was on it was Dark, but the earth seemed to look a-little better.

"So. I'm stuck up here and I need to be home." I said as my hands began to glow once again. And in a snap I was standing outside my house. My current house...with Jimmy.

02/14/2006

Rushing inside I quickly ran up the stairs to my bedroom. But when I opened the door, I let out a cry as I watched Jimmy and Gina having sex.

"W-What?" I said. Both Gina and Jimmy jumped up covering themselves.

"YAZMIN! Your. OH MY GOD YOUR ALIVE!" Gina said.

"I haven't even been gone a year and this is what happens." Gina and Jimmy looked at each other as I heard a baby crying in another room. Gina quickly put her night gown on rushing out the room.

"Yazmin...you've been gone for 3 years. No one could find you, no one knew what was happening. People thought it was alien, especially after what happened last Christmas. It wasn't a flash like when you disappeared though, they were here. Yaz. Aliens."Jimmy said.

"I'm so sorry. Lisa and Rose...well Rose is pregnant but Lisa. She passed away last year. She could never really handle your disappearance and start looking aimlessly for you even after Rose stopped. She found what she was looking for...she found proof even before the ship appeared."Jimmy stopped as he looked at me with concerned eyes.

"Yazmin, Lisa died during some...battle with space robots. She died instantly. She had found this place. She stalked and stalked them and when the ghost all turned into...cyberman. She was killed." He said. I felt my heart cave in as I slid down the door holding my head.

"Yazmin what happened to you. Your brother moved way across the world. We barely hear from him, and Rose almost drove herself crazy trying to find you after Lisa died."

I looked up at Jimmy, but felt myself getting hot again.

"Robots? Cyberman?" Jimmy what are you talking about. What did they look like?"

Before Jimmy could answer he panicked.

"Whoa! What's happening Yazmin?" Jimmy said terrified as he stepped back.

"I was abducted. They were called Daleks! There's so much I wanna tell you all." I said as I disappeared again. When I opened my eyes I was standing in front of a water tower.

"What the hell is happening to me?" I yelled as a couple walked past me looking concerned.

"What the hell are you looking at!" I yelled as I ran off.

"I have to find the Doctor and Rose. I have to find out what happened to me."