Used and Abused

"She can't keep doing this Yazmin. If she doesn't tell me I can't help her, or trust her." Jack said as we walked the dock.

"Jack she's scared. I have a feeling that Mary will be coming to us though."

"I know she's scared...Tosh is a very vulnerable woman like you said." Jack said looking down as his phone rang.

Once he hung up he looked at me frowning.

"We need to go to the Hub, Owen found something."

"What is it Owen?" I asked looking at his computer screen.

"These deaths, I was completely wrong. It wasn't a gunshot of course as we all know. Like I said the other day the puncher wound was about the size of a fist, that's because it was. Their heart was taken out. And it goes on for some years, all the way back to 1800's."

"Call everyone in." I said looking at Jack and Owen. "Except Toshiko." I said looking at Owen.

"What why?" He asked

"We'll explain later." Jack said looking at me.

"But she's in danger." I said looking at him.

Gwen and Ianto came in as Jack filled everyone in.

"So she's been fucking ease dropping on our thoughts?" Owen yelled.

"Owen Please." Gwen said looking at me.

"She was being used Owen." I said looking at him as he rolled his eyes. "You can make that fucking face all you want Owen, she's in danger I don't care what shit you and Gwen were thinking about. Neither does she...unless you said something about her you didn't want her to know." I said stepping up to him. "You're probably the reason she thinks so little of herself." I said glaring.

"Yazmin. Not now." Jack said behind me.

"Your right what's important now is one of our own is hurting." I said turning around looking at Ianto. "And I'll do everything in my power to make it stop."

"She's coming with someone." Gwen said looking at the security cameras.

"Everyone hide, Jack grab the transporter." I said

"Now who's being bossy?" He joked as the both of us went two different ways.

Toshiko and Mary I assumed walked in neither seeing me as I came up behind them.

"Wait where is it?" Toshiko said

"You must be Mary?" I said as the two turned around everyone coming from their spots Jack coming out with the transporter next to me. Mary coming up to us both.

"Mmmm you two smell...different. What even are you?" She asked with a wicked smile.

I smiled back at her the same way leaning forward.

"I am Bad Wolf and you are using someone I care deeply about." I growled.

"Give me the transporter now." Mary said.

I looked over at Owen as Tosh did and we both yelled

"DONT!" But in a flash Mary grabbed Tosh putting a blade to her neck.

"I swear to god if you hurt her Mary!" I yelled stepping forward

"YOULL WHAT? You're only pretending to like her anyways!" Mary said lying.

"Or maybe I'll take her over them!" Mary taunted looking at Owen who looked at Gwen.

"You hear that Tosh he cares more about Gwen then you." Mary said.