Bad Wolf and Me

When I woke up I was on my couch.

"So I thought about what you said."

I jumped up at the voice in my house.

"Oh fuck it wasn't a dream. Oh fuck..."

"No. No it's not a dream Yazmin. Geez. Anyways, I'm not needed anywhere anytime soon. So I'll stick around by you for a while. Help ya out." I looked at the woman dumbfounded.

"Will I be the only one able to see you?" I asked.

"Well duh. I'm more so in your head than anything. My physical self is far far from here I couldn't show them who I was if I wanted to." The woman jumped up from the chair extending her hand out to me. "If it's easier just call me Rose. Don't need you walking around calling me Bad Wolf Girl- Sorry wrong person." She said making a face. "Someone else calls me that." She said looking at me.

"So are you living...different versions of yourself as well?" I asked.

"You could say that."

"Well...that's...well. At least I can learn more about myself now." I said taking her hand as I got up.

"Just don't make me seem crazy alright?" I said looking at her.

"You won't even know I'm here." She said smirking.

"Famous last words."

As I got dressed I took a look at the clothes in the closet.

"All this black, Jack geez." I chuckled putting on a coat that was almost as long as his. "Very funny Captain."

I stepped out the closet and looked at myself in the mirror.

"The top is kinda revealing eh?" I closed my eyes for a second taking a deep breath.

"There is too much running in this job for full clothes. The jackets enough." I said turning around with my hands in my pockets.

"Jack sure likes tight clothes I see." Rose said smirking standing up from my bed.

"Well...that makes sense. You should see his own clothes." I said smirking.

*************************************************
"Well lookie lookie." Gwen was the first to see me when I walked into the hub.

"Did you put on make up on today?" Owen asked circling me.

"Were you a Vaulter in another life?" Rose said and I chuckled.

"I like the coat." Jack said from the top of the stairs.

"I bet you do." I said raising my eyebrow at him.

"Well your here perfect timing, we've got an issue." Ianto said holding up the hub phone.

"Oh how exciting!" Rose said behind me.

"What is it?" I asked Ianto.

"A murder, but they asked for Torchwood specifically. Said we needed to see this."

"Welp, better pack up then." Jack said going into his office.

"If I were you. I'd go to Jack right now." Rose said.

"Why?" I said under my breath as I felt my skin get hot again.

"That's why." She said as I quickly went up the stairs going into Jacks office.

"Jack. I need you...right now." I said taking off my coat.

"Haha it's hardly a good time don't you think  Yazmin? I mean I'm not opp-"