Torchwood

"You got me traveling through different times, just to leave me at Cardiff." I said to myself as I watched a group of people running out of a night club.

"What the hell." I walked up to the doors as a guard ran out with his pants at his knees.

"Oh my god you have to see this!" He said grabbing my hand pulling me inside.

"I-I called the cops already, but I needed someone to see this. I need to know I'm not going crazy." He said pushing me into the security room, we're he showed me a couple fucking in the bathroom.

"Oh gross you fucking perv that's what you wanted to show me?!" The guard shook his head as he turned me by my shoulders showing me the screen as the boy just disappeared and the girl got up and walked out.

"What-" I said looking at him. "Um. I have to go now." I said rushing out of the nightclub. I hadn't realized I was in the street until I was almost hit by a big black SUV which turned into the small drive way leading behind the club.

"Asshole." I mumbled as I walked down the street.

"That was definitely alien. That was alien... he just disappeared. Like the others...those Daleks." I shook my head as I walked into a hotel.

"No. They couldn't have been the same. That was a woman...she looked human like me." I said as I went to the checkout.

"I'm sorry ma'am but our rooms are filled." The man at the front desk said.

"God you have no rooms available?" I asked as a tall slender man came next to me.

"She's with my party Johnny boy." He said smiling down at me. I felt the pain in my stomach again.

"I don't need your help sir." I said grunting as I walked away.

"Please I'm a doctor I could help you. You look like you're in pain." He said. I frowned and nodded as he took me to the elevator to his room. When we got inside he helped me to a chair and went to get me some water.

"Not safe...need energy."

I looked up as I heard the woman's voice again.

"Energy?" I whispered as the man came back with water I looked up at him.

"Such a beautiful girl shouldn't be wondering by herself." He said as I drank the water. "And you certainly should take drinks from strangers." He said smiling as I suddenly got drowsy.

"You son of a b-"

"Wake up Yazmin! Wake Up!"

When I opened my eyes the man was on top of me but he suddenly jumped up and out of the bed.

"Whoa dude what the fuck are you?" He asked as I slowly stood up walking to him.

"I need to feed. I need your energy." I said as I opened my mouth and watched as his life left his eyes and he dropped to his side like a weight.

"Oh...oh my god. What did I just do?" I said running out of the hotel.

"Oh my god." I mumbled.

"Find Torchwood. Find Jack."

"Find...Jack." I repeated.

"Oh my god. I know whose voice it is. I remember her telling me about her father before...before I died." I looked up at the sky smiling. "Rose. She brought me back. That's mean I have to find the Doctor. But she said....Torchwood. What the hell is a Torchwood?" I said looking around.

"I'm in the middle of Cardiff, with some kind of magical powers from a girl I met that travels around the world with a Doctor in a police box...a girl who told me to find...Jack." I immediately felt tears start to form in my eyes.