第11章:间接接吻

"Fish-flavored shredded pork for you!" Chen Yushu listened to Chu Mengyao's words and also tasted a bite of the fish-flavored shredded pork. Sure enough, it was slightly sweet. She had been trying to lose weight recently, so how could she eat sweet food? So she just pushed the plate directly to Lin Yi.

Lin Yi, on the other hand, didn't care much. Whether it was sour or sweet, as long as there was meat, it was good enough! After a day of tossing around without eating anything, Lin Yi took the plate and started eating heartily.

The taste was indeed good, much better than the snack shop run by Widow Wang in the village. Both the color matching and the ingredients were much more exquisite. How could it compare to Widow Wang's sweet and sour shredded pork? This rich family's daughter was too picky, wasn't she?

Chu Mengyao picked up a piece of boiled fish and put it in her mouth. After tasting it, her face instantly turned red from the spiciness. She kept panting and fanning herself with her hand, saying, "So spicy! But it feels good. Where's the water? Where's the water?"

Turning her head, she saw the bottle of orange juice on the table. Chu Mengyao picked it up and poured it directly into her mouth, drinking most of the bottle in one gulp before putting it down and saying, "Ah, that's much better!"

Chen Yushu looked at Lin Yi, then at the bottle of orange juice on the table, and finally fixed her gaze on Chu Mengyao's mouth, her face full of disbelief. Meanwhile, Lin Yi just stared blankly at Chu Mengyao, thinking, "Girls in the city are so open. She just picked up the drink I had, put it in her mouth directly. That's intense!"

Chu Mengyao was enjoying her food and drinks when she noticed Chen Yushu looking at her with a strange expression. She couldn't help but feel puzzled. "Xiaoshu, what are you looking at?"

"Nothing... " Chen Yushu sighed. She didn't dare to tell Chu Mengyao the truth about what happened. With Chu Mengyao's personality... well, who knows what she might do?

"What do you mean, nothing? Why are you looking at me like that?" Chu Mengyao was even more puzzled, shaking her head and picking up another piece of boiled fish to put in her mouth. But it was too spicy again. She grabbed the bottle of orange juice on the table and drank from it directly, mouth to mouth...

"Don't..." Chen Yushu wanted to stop her, but found it was too late. She had to swallow her words.

"What's wrong? Xiaoshu, what's with you?" Chu Mengyao became even more confused, frowning and looking at Chen Yushu.

"Uh... I'd better not say..." Chen Yushu looked at Chu Mengyao's clueless expression, feeling both sympathetic and amused. The funniest thing was that Chu Mengyao had drunk from the bottle twice after Lin Yi had drunk from it... Wasn't once enough?

"Xiaoshu, why are you being so evasive? If there's something, just say it!" Chu Mengyao was a little unhappy. What's with the mystery?

Chen Yushu had no choice but to point at the almost empty bottle of orange juice on the table and said, "This drink... this drink..."

"What's wrong with the drink?" Chu Mengyao furrowed her brows. "Didn't I just drink from it? What's the matter? There are plenty more in the fridge. If you want, I'll get you another bottle. Why make such a fuss?"

Seeing that Chu Mengyao still hadn't realized, Chen Yushu finally couldn't help bursting into laughter. "Haha... I can't take it anymore, you haven't noticed yet? That drink wasn't mine..."

"It wasn't yours? What do you mean..." Chu Mengyao suddenly realized halfway through her words. She turned her gaze to Lin Yi, and her face changed dramatically. "You drank from this bottle?"

Lin Yi innocently nodded. He thought he had misunderstood. He had thought the girls in the city were open-minded, but it turned out it was just a misunderstanding...

"Damn it!" Chu Mengyao's face turned green instantly. She widened her eyes, wanting to say something, but in the end, she didn't say anything. She covered her mouth and quickly ran to the bathroom.

"Urgh..." The sound of dry heaving came from the bathroom. Chen Yushu had found it somewhat amusing at first, but seeing Chu Mengyao's reaction, she hurriedly followed her to the bathroom.

"Mengyao... I told you, but you insisted on knowing..." Chen Yushu looked at Chu Mengyao with a guilty face, feeling sorry for her.

"Why didn't you say it earlier... urgh..." Chu Mengyao suddenly realized what was going on and felt nauseous again. She thought of the fact that she had indirectly kissed Lin Yi and tears started to roll down her cheeks!

Her first kiss, treasured for eighteen years, was gone just like that? Chu Mengyao felt dizzy and almost fainted, glaring at Chen Yushu with resentment. "What the hell? Do you have no common sense?!"

"I don't have any, do you?" Chen Yushu was also unhappy, thinking, You accidentally had an indirect kiss with Lin Yi, what does it have to do with me?

Originally, Chu Mengyao was already sad enough, but Chen Yushu was still gloating. Chu Mengyao was so angry that she grabbed Chen Yushu, pressed her lips against hers, and kissed her.

With a smack, Chu Mengyao let go of Chen Yushu after giving her a kiss and said hatefully, "You were gloating, so now you're part of it too!"

"Hey! What are you doing!" Chen Yushu was suddenly kissed out of nowhere, realizing Chu Mengyao's malicious plan. Now she was involved too! However, Chen Yushu felt a little relieved. Even if Lin Yi's saliva got on Chu Mengyao's mouth from the drink bottle, she had just spat it all out. It definitely wouldn't get on her mouth! Yeah, it definitely wouldn't!

Thinking of this, Chen Yushu felt a little better. She picked up the cup and pretended to rinse her mouth, just like Chu Mengyao.

After a long time of fussing around, Chu Mengyao finally calmed down. She also realized that even if she rinsed her mouth until it was raw, it wouldn't change anything. What happened had happened, and there was no Doraemon's time machine in real life to turn back time.

However, she was now completely furious with Lin Yi. Letting this guy stay in her villa was a big mistake!

Just now, Chu Mengyao had the impulse to kill Lin Yi, an impulse that was irresistible. If she had been given a knife at that moment, she would have plunged it into Lin Yi's chest without hesitation.

But now, she didn't even have the energy to curse. Chu Mengyao felt as if she had been drained of all strength. She looked at the table full of delicious food and at Lin Yi sitting there dumbfounded. Chu Mengyao's lips moved, but in the end, she didn't say anything. She just staggered upstairs...