第17章 委屈,太委屈了

Lin Yi didn't expect Chen Yushu to remember so clearly. At this point, denying it was meaningless, so he had to admit with a lowered head, "Alright, it was me, I accidentally entered a password out of curiosity, never thought it would lead to that channel... But I didn't watch it, as soon as I saw the channel, I quickly turned off the TV."

"Really?" Chen Yushu naturally didn't believe, looking at Lin Yi suspiciously.

"Of course it's true..." Lin Yi looked innocent, what he said was mostly true.

"Hmph!" Chen Yushu snorted, not wanting to dwell on this issue with Lin Yi. She casually picked up the remote control from the coffee table, intending to change the channel. However, her gaze stopped at a lump of tissue paper on the table! The tissue paper was not wrapped properly, and some sticky liquid could be vaguely seen from the outside...

"What's this?" Chen Yushu's face turned green instantly, her voice trembling, "Oh Lin Yi, you actually, in Yao Yao's house, watched pornography in front of the TV and did such filthy things..."

"What did I do?" Lin Yi was puzzled, following Chen Yushu's gaze towards the tissue paper on the table. When he saw the tissue paper he also understood what she was thinking! Damn, could things get any worse?

Lin Yi knew Chen Yushu must have misunderstood. This lump of tissue paper, along with the sticky substance, combined with what he had watched on the AV earlier, naturally raised suspicions... Lin Yi felt so wronged, what kind of situation was this?

"Yushu... you're misunderstanding, I just arrived in the north and haven't adjusted yet, I caught a cold, this is the tissue I used to blow my nose, don't believe me? Take a closer look..." Lin Yi picked up the lump of tissue paper from the coffee table, intending to show Chen Yushu carefully.

"Take it away!" Chen Yushu screamed, "I don't want to see such disgusting things, Lin Yi, you jerk!"

Lin Yi felt embarrassed, but there was nothing he could do. Since Chen Yushu didn't believe him, he couldn't force her to look, so he reluctantly put the tissue paper aside. "Whether you believe it or not, I really didn't..."

Chen Yushu's eyes suddenly lit up, then she said, "I changed my mind, I don't want instant noodles anymore, you go make me something to eat!"

"Huh?" Lin Yi was taken aback, asking, "Why?"

"Hmph, because I have something on you now, if you don't go, I'll tell Uncle Chu... about you... you watched X-rated content in Yao Yao's house, scaring both me and Yao Yao!" Chen Yushu smiled cunningly.

Lin Yi was speechless, so wronged! But where could he argue about this? If the old man found out, he'd be finished for life.

Lin Yi took a deep breath, gritted his teeth, "Fine, you win."

"Win what? It's not about winning, it's about you being wicked! Doing such shocking things!" Chen Yushu didn't back down.

Lin Yi was speechless. Although he admitted defeat, he couldn't help but retaliate against Chen Yushu, "But, would you dare to eat the food I make with these hands?"

"Oh, no problem, the book says, that stuff is all protein, and it's good for your skin!" Chen Yushu said nonchalantly.

Lin Yi was completely speechless this time. Chen Yushu was much more difficult to deal with than Chu Mengyao. Although Chu Mengyao might dislike him, this girl was always finding ways to mess with him.

However, what surprised Lin Yi was, why did Chen Yushu suddenly change her attitude? Just now she was disgusted, asking him to move the tissue paper, and now she was talking about how it could improve her complexion...

"What do you want to eat?" Lin Yi asked.

"Anything will do, I don't know what's in the kitchen, you go take a look." Chen Yushu changed to a more comfortable position, lying gracefully on the sofa, her smooth legs peeking out from her pajamas, swaying back and forth, causing Lin Yi's certain parts to react again.

"Alright..." Lin Yi didn't want Chen Yushu to notice his embarrassment, so he straightened up and quickly walked towards the kitchen. However, after taking just a few steps, he was stopped by Chen Yushu.

"Arrow Brand Brother, what's wrong with you? Learning something weird for no reason?" Chen Yushu found it strange seeing Lin Yi bending over like that. But when she saw Lin Yi's lower body, she instantly understood what he was doing, her face turned red, and she snorted, "So nasty!"

Lin Yi didn't bother explaining. Since he'd already been caught, he just straightened up and briskly walked to the kitchen.

Watching Lin Yi's retreating figure, Chen Yushu's mouth curled into a cunning smile. "Hmph, does he think I'm stupid? Doesn't he know that's snot? We learned about it in school during health class. It's milky white and has a distinct smell. You can smell it from far away. Even though I've never actually smelled **, I've been sitting on the couch for half a day and didn't notice the tissue right next to me. Obviously, it didn't have any special smell."

"And most importantly, online it says that after that, a guy's downstairs will get soft. But looking at Lin Yi just now, he didn't seem like he'd relieved himself at all."

"But of course, Chen Yushu wouldn't tell Lin Yi any of this. She wanted to use this as leverage against him. Hmph, let's see if he dares not to listen to me next time?"

"Having a free lackey is really great," she thought, smelling the waft of delicious aroma from the kitchen. Chen Yushu felt even more convinced that her decision earlier was incredibly wise.

As Lin Yi entered the kitchen, he was surprised. The kitchen facilities here were quite good, much better than the large earthen stove in his rural home. Everything was so modern. He noticed a cute little apron hanging on the wall nearby, with SpongeBob SquarePants patterns. It looked new, probably never used much. These two girls must be used to having everything done for them, he figured. They wouldn't be cooking themselves.

Lin Yi tied the apron around himself and began searching the kitchen for ingredients to cook with. In the fridge, there were some tomatoes, spinach, celery, and a few eggs. But each item was in small quantities, probably just in case, prepared by Butler Fu for Chu Mengyao. Whether Chu Mengyao actually cooked or not was unknown, but as Chu Pengzhan's most trusted person, Butler Fu naturally considered everything carefully.

Looking at the staple foods, there was flour and rice. Lin Yi decided to make some noodles with the flour and cook up some simple noodle soup, which worked out well since he was hungry too.

Cooking was second nature to Lin Yi; he'd been serving the old man at home all day. With all the kitchen utensils readily available, Lin Yi quickly prepared the dough and skillfully started pulling noodles. In no time, a bundle of thin and chewy noodles appeared on the cutting board.