第16章:当场被捕

It's a pretty well-known Japanese XXX actress, named something like Hamazaki something, Lin Yi didn't quite remember the name, but she's definitely a busty and seductive chick. Lin Yi has seen her movies before, left quite an impression.

What Lin Yi didn't expect was that the password was actually the default one. It was clearly written on TV, but he still tried to be clever and experimented with different combinations.

This was Lin Yi's first time watching AV on such a big screen. Previously, he could barely see anything on his 10-inch laptop screen, but now he could see everything clearly, and it was in high definition.

Lin Yi suddenly felt a rush of excitement, almost running to the TV to watch.

"Yawn... so sleepy... dang it, Yao Yao kept me up all night, and now she's finally asleep, but I can't sleep..." Chen Yushu's voice came from upstairs, followed by the sound of slippers coming downstairs.

Lin Yi's hearing was quite sharp. Although Chen Yushu's voice was soft, he caught every word. Lin Yi was suddenly alarmed. If Chen Yushu caught him watching AV in the living room, wouldn't that be disastrous?

Lin Yi was standing next to the TV at the moment. It was too late to go back and get the remote control, so he could only reach out and turn off the power on the TV. Then he stood by the window, pretending to look outside.

Lin Yi couldn't help but curse his bad luck. Just yesterday, on his first day here, he had an accidental indirect kiss, and if Chen Yushu caught him watching AV in the living room today, he would definitely be kicked out.

Although Lin Yi wasn't particularly fond of being a companion reader for the young miss, the salary was good, and he got to eat and drink well every day. Finding another job like this wouldn't be easy.

The key issue was that leaving wasn't his decision. He'd be chased away by the young miss, and for this reason. If Lin Lao knew about this, he'd probably never lift his head up again.

Lin Yi sighed. He blamed himself a bit for being reckless. Why try the default password for no reason? But this was also Chu Mengyao's fault. Why didn't she change the password?

"Ah—" Suddenly seeing someone standing by the windowsill in the living room, Chen Yushu was startled and almost screamed out. Fortunately, she reacted quickly and remembered that Chu Mengyao had just fallen asleep, so she quickly covered her mouth.

"Why are you standing here so early?" Chen Yushu finally saw clearly that the person standing there was Lin Yi, the culprit who had kept her awake all night.

"I couldn't sleep, so I got up..." Lin Yi felt guilty and a bit embarrassed.

"Oh!" Chen Yushu didn't think much of it, but frowned and said, "From now on, when you wake up, stay in your room. You almost scared me just now. Yao Yao and I are used to it, suddenly having one more person, we're not used to it."

"Alright..." Lin Yi thought to himself that he would never watch AV in the living room again. This was too damn scary! Chen Xiaoniang's routine was irregular. He almost got caught in the act.

Chen Yushu stretched lazily and sat on the sofa, crossing her legs, looking very tempting. But Lin Yi dared not look. He was already hot and bothered from watching AV just now, and his lower body was still stiff. If Chen Yushu saw it, it would be embarrassing.

"Lin Yi, I'm hungry, go make me something to eat." Chen Yushu lazily ordered Lin Yi.

"Me? Cook?" Lin Yi was taken aback. When did he become a house servant? And cooking?

"Yes, you. Hurry up, I'm hungry." Chen Yushu waved her hand impatiently.

Lin Yi was a little helpless. Since when did Chen Yushu start giving him orders? Wasn't he supposed to be Miss Chu's companion reader?

"But... Miss Chen, I was sent by Mr. Chu to accompany Miss Chu in her studies, not to be a servant..."

"That's the same thing, in the old society, a companion reader is just a servant, a bit fancier than a house servant, but still, when the young miss tells you to do something, you do it!" Chen Yushu glared, self-righteously.

"But... I'm Miss Chu Mengyao's companion reader..." Lin Yi was used to cooking by now, but he still wanted a title, right? Although this Chu Mengyao smiled seductively, very enticing, Lin Yi wasn't stupid. What if Chu Mengyao woke up later and saw him cooking for Chen Yushu? That would be trouble.

"And so what? Yao Yao and I are good friends, what I say is what she says..." Chu Mengyao, seeing that Lin Yi was unmoved, felt annoyed. She had a good impression of this Lin Yi originally, but who knew he was so blind? If it were another man willing to serve her, she wouldn't even bother, this guy had really put on airs. With a snort, she said, "Forget it, just go turn on the water dispenser for me, I'll make instant noodles myself."

"Oh." It was just a small favor. The water dispenser was right beside Lin Yi, on the windowsill, so Lin Yi reached out and turned on the switch.

While waiting for the water to boil, Chen Yushu casually picked up the remote control on the sofa and pressed the power button. Every morning at this time, there was a special program on the entertainment channel featuring the famous star Xu Shihan's MVs. Chen Yushu usually watched it if she had time.

"Wait..." Lin Yi was shocked, wanting to stop but it was too late. The TV flashed, and the AV channel he had just watched appeared. By now, that girl named Hamazaki was already done with the foreplay and was having a wild time with a macho man...

"Ah—Ah—!!!" Chen Yushu screamed, covering her mouth, her eyes wide open, glaring at Lin Yi with a murderous look...

"Ugh..." Lin Yi wished he could disappear right then and there. What was this all about? Was there really such a cruel joke? He'd barely even started watching when he got caught red-handed. Talk about unlucky! If he'd actually been enjoying it, he might have owned up, but this was just ridiculous! What was going on?

"It wasn't me," Lin Yi tried to deny it, almost instinctively.

"Lin Yi, you're actually watching this obscene stuff?" Chen Yushu was furious. This Lin Yi was just too shameless! No wonder he was up so early in the morning. Turns out he was sneaking around the living room watching adult videos.

"I'm telling you, it wasn't me," Lin Yi insisted innocently. He'd actually stumbled upon the channel by accident. If they didn't want others to see it, why leave the channel there in the first place? Wasn't it meant for people to watch?

"Who on earth would believe that? You think it was me or Yao Yao watching it? We had the TV locked on the children's channel last night!" Chen Yushu retorted sharply and confidently. "Besides, we were worried we might accidentally switch to that channel, so we encrypted it. How did you even get in without entering the password?"