Marco Reus #2

Imagine for R5er4everCROATIA :)

•••

"Nika get up, I got something planned for today," Marco said to me, trying to get me to wake up.

"Yeah give me five minutes," I replied.

Today was our 3rd day in France. Marco was on break from football so we decided to go on holiday to Paris in France. It really is a beautiful city.

A few minutes later I woke up.

"Do you wanna go eat breakfast downstairs and then we can go out somewhere," Marco asked.

"Yep sure, let me just get changed then we can go," I said back to him.

I quickly got changed into blue shorts and a red blouse. I done my make-up and essentials then put my converse on.

Marco was wearing black shorts with a white shirt.

We both went downstairs to the restaurant area of the hotel we are staying at. We found a table and looked at the breakfast menu. It didn't take us long to decide what to eat because we had been here for the past two days.

Our waiter came over and asked, "Good morning, what would you like to order?"

"I'll have a croissant please," Marco said.

"I'll have pancakes with maple syrup please," I told the waiter.

"Drinks?" the waiter asked.

"Hot chocolate for me," I told the waiter.

"Make that two," said Marco.

"Your food should be out shortly," the waiter told us, walking back to the desk.

Marco and I chatted for a bit while we waited for our food.

"What are we doing today?" I asked him.

"Surprise," he said smiling.

"Please tell me," I said pretending to act sad.

"Nope, you'll have to wait," he said laughing.

"Fine," I said, acting like a stroppy five year old.

A few minutes later the waiter came over with our drinks and food. We ate our food pretty quickly. Then paid for the food and drinks and went back upstairs.

I grabbed my handbag, Marco picked up his phone, wallet, sunglasses and apartment key.

We walked to the car park and got in the car that Marco had hired for the week we was in Paris.

After a few minutes of driving, Marco gave me a blindfold.

"Ummm, what is this for?" I asked him.

"Put it on, I told you today was a surprise," he said.

"Fair enough," I said giving in.

After a couple of minutes Marco said, "You can take it off now, we are here,"

We was at one of the lock bridges in Paris. Wow it's even more beautiful than the pictures.

We walked up to an empty spot and Marco got a padlock out of his pocket.

It said,

Marco + Nika

Forever and Always

Marco gave me the lock, so I put it on the bridge.

"I love you Nika," Marco said.

"I love you too Marco," I said back to him.

"Forever," He said.

"And Always," I replied.

•••

Hope you enjoyed R5er4everCROATIA :)

Vote and comment if you liked! :)

Thank you so much for 4K reads :D

Thanks for reading :)
- Em :)