Marco Reus #4

Imagine for onedirectionb-brave :)
Hope you like it!

•••

"Good luck Emma! Make sure to keep in contact," my friend Evie said to me, as she passed me my suitcases.

Today was the day that I was moving to Dortmund from Barcelona. I signed for the Barça women's team back in 2012, but it didn't feel right for me. Dortmund had been keen to sign me, it looked like an interesting opportunity so I took it.

"Thank you, and of course! I'll call you as soon as I get there!" I replied to one of my closest friends, who took me to the airport.

"See you soon!" She called out, as I walked off into the airport.

*skip forward to first day at Dortmund*

I got in my new car and drove to Signal Iduna Park. Today I will meet my team mates, also the men's team. I knew the names of most of the mens team players, I'd never met them before though. It probably won't matter anyway though, I will be playing with the women's team!

As I parked my car up, I saw coach standing outside. I walked up to coach.

"Emma?" Coach asked.

"Yes, that's me," I said, with a smile.

"Welcome to the team! I'll show you through to meet your new team mates," Coach said, shaking my hand.

He walked me through the stadium onto the field, where stood both the men and the women of Borussia Dortmund. I recognised a few, Mats Hummels, Marco Reus, Erik Durm, Aubameyang and a couple more.

"Let's welcome Emma to our team," he said, clapping.

They all cheered and introduced themselves to me.

"Let's get to training then!" Coach shouted.

He walked over to me and said, "It's not too bad, just follow what they do,"

I nodded and did so.

I ran around in laps like they were, as I ran I noticed someone was right next to me. I turned my head to see Marco Reus.

"Hallo Emma, it's nice to meet you," he said, smiling.

"Hey Marco, it's nice to meet you too!" I replied, returning the smile.

"You like it here so far?" He asked.

"Yeah, you all seem really nice, Dortmund is a nice place too," I replied.

"I'm sure you will love it here, it's a great club. I don't think I'll leave here for a long time! Hopefully you'll end up feeling the same way," He replied, laughing.

"I hope so too," I replied.

We did a few more exercises and then coach told us we could leave.  It was only a short training session today, tomorrow's will be much longer.

As I walked to my car, I noticed Marco had popped up next to me, again.

"I was wondering if you'd like to have some coffee with me later? You seem to be really nice, I'd like to get to know you better," he said, nervously but with confidence at the same time.

"I'd love to," I replied.

He gave me a piece of paper and said,"Text me your address later and I'll pick you up around 7pm,"

"Sure, see you later Marco," I said, getting into my car.

"See you soon Emma," Marco replied.

•••

Thanks for reading!
- Em :)