Sergi Roberto #1

Imagine for StellaHarding  :)

•••

Christmas Eve

"Sergi! Wake up!" Our two sons, Thomas and Lukas exclaimed, trying to wake Sergi up.

"It's like 8 in the morning, why do I need to get up so early?" Sergi questioned.

"It's snowed!" Lukas exclaimed.

"Okay, I'll get up if that's the case," Sergi smiled.

He got up and looked outside the window. "Wow, that is beautiful," Sergi said.

"Can we go to the park?" Thomas said smiling.

"Pleaseeee," Lukas said.

"Of course! Get ready and then we'll go" Sergi said.

20 minutes later

"So are we all ready?" I asked.

"Yes," Lukas said excitedly, whilst putting his coat on.

"Let's go then!" I said, opening the door.

We all walked to the park. As we approached the park, we found a spot that no-one else was at, so we decided to stay here.

"Can we build a snowman?" Thomas asked.

"Sergi has already started, you better catch up quick," I said pointing to Sergi.

Thomas and Lukas scuttered over to Sergi and helped him build a snowman. I decided to help too.

We soon finished building our small little snowman. I found some twigs, and put them in the side as arms.

"What do you wanna call it?" Sergi asked the boys.

"It looks like uncle Marc!" Thomas said.

"Let's call him Marc then," Lukas said smiling.

"Not sure how it resembles Marc, but we'll call him Marc," Sergi said.

A stranger then walked past, Sergi stopped him and asked, "Excuse me, but please can you take a picture of us with the snowman,"

"Yes sure," the woman, in her 30's replied.

"Thank you," Sergi said.

We all posed as she took the picture.

"Here you go," she send handing back the phone to Sergi.

"Thank you, again," he said.

"It's no problem," she said, walking off.

Sergi then uploaded the photo to Instagram with the caption:

"Snow day with my 3 angels. We decided to call him Marc after @Marcbartra - the boys thought he looks like you 😝❤"

I then felt a snowball, hit my back. I turned around to see Lukas and Thomas making snowballs, but Sergi was the one who threw it at me.

"SNOWBALL FIGHT!" Sergi exclaimed.

Everyone was throwing snowballs around. Lukas, Thomas and I ganged up on Sergi and attacked him with snowballs.

"This is unfair!" Sergi said.

"You started it!" Lukas said.

The perfect snow day.

•••

Hope you liked it StellaHarding :)

I don't know why I wrote about snow when it's hot and sunny where I am haha

Thanks for reading!
- Em :)