Marc Bartra #3

Imagine for farhle16

•••

Marc POV

Today would be the day that I will propose. As we had a game today, I made sure that the players and I would be there early. So I could propose just before the game will start.

I had a text from Sergi.

"We are all here. Hurry up!"

I replied.

"Just leaving now!"

Solange had her shirt on with Bartra on the back.

"Ready to leave?" I asked her.

She nodded as we walked out to the car.

The drive was short and silent.

"Good luck," she said, kissing me on the cheek. Then going to find her seat with the other WAGs.

I rushed into the changing rooms too see the others all dressed ready for the game. I quickly changed into my kit and then placed the box with the ring in my sock.

"Should I text her, or one of you?" I asked.

"I'll do it! Pleaseee!" Neymar whined.

"Sure," I replied.

He messaged her.

"Come down to the changing rooms, Marc wants to see you,"

After a couple of minutes, Solange walked through the door.

Neymar then got his phone out and started recording.

I took the box out from my sock - and got down on one knee.

"Solange, I love you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you be my Mrs Bartra?" I asked.

"Yes," she replied, with a beaming smile. As tears ran down her face.

Immediately placing her lips onto mine, and throwing me into a hug.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you too," she replied, burying her head into my shoulders.

"Now go do me proud on the pitch," she said with a wink. Walking back to the stands.

*skip to the game*

Solange POV

It was the 30th minute of the game between Barcelona and Sevilla at the Camp Nou. Still 0-0.

Neymar passed to Suarez who was unable to score from the point he was at. He passed to Bartra and Bartra scored.

He made a love heart with his hands and then pointed at me, with the biggest smile on his face.

•••

Hope you liked it!

Q - Have you watched any of the Rugby World Cup? What country do you support?

A - Yes I love it! But unfortunately England are now out :( I'll probably now root for Wales or Argentina!

What about you?

Thanks for reading!
- Em