Chapter-16

Rue

We all reach the hospital within five minutes and by the time we have arrived Aaron is standing infront of the emergency room. "What is going on?Will she be fine?", I put my hand on his shoulder and I didn't expected the next thing he would do.

I was suddenly tackled by a 6'4 man in a bone crushing hug as tears rolls down his eyes, the sounds of his wailing filling the hospital hallway. My heart dropped to my stomach.Is she dead?I never saw Aaron like this.She has to be dead right?

I tried to patt his back. "She is struggling to breath,Rue.Her...her lungs are on verge of collapse, her body was turning...blue when I got her here.", he bursts into tears howling in pain his heart was feeling.

"What!What did the doctors say?Will she be okay?What is the next step?",Sadah's mom asks him frantically.

Aaron let's go off me and quickly wipes his tears." Her doctors said no more mother and no more father-in-law in the house.",Aaron snaps at the both of the ones who stood dumbfounded.

"Aaron,she is my daughter! Please,tell me what is wrong with her!", Sadah's mom screams at Aaron.

" Do you think I know!Do you think I would be standing here crying like a fucking idiot when I should be helping her if I knew how to help her!",Aaron snaps growling at her.

"Aaron.", I try to warn him.I don't think Sadah would like speaking to her mother this way.Aaron grabs his temple." Look,it was not your fault.It was my dunb idea to surprise her with your presence since all the family she talks about is you.

And none else...nothing else.But it was stupidity to not talk to her first.I get it. All of this is my fault.

But right now,I really don't want my wife to be in that same position again.So,I suppose you either sit here silently or go to home.That's all I can say.",Aaron said trying to keep calm all while his veins on his temples are popping up and his eyes are bloody red.

Sadah's mom goes quite as she sits on the nearby bench."This is a hospital and you guys cannot yell at each other in the middle fo a hallway.",a nurse comes out snapping at Aaron who looks at her with a raise eyebrow."Would you rather have me evacuate the entire facility so I can scream on top of my lungs?

You wouldn't want that, would you?",Aaron tells her gritting his teeth.
"What is the man-"

"He is Aaron Kingstone.The chairman of this place.",Tristan quickly stops her from angering him further.The nurse's face pales and she scurries away.

An awful silence falls on everyone as we wait for the doctor.My heart aches for that girl.

She doesn't deserve Aaron.She is not as pretty as the other girl's Aarn dated or fucked or left in the middle of a date.Nor is she has that ideal body type Aaron loves  more curvy if you ask me.Her laugh is too loud,her hair is too long and she has an old soul.

Yet her beauty cannot be descrbed by such small things.She is loud yet Aaron loves it,her snarky comments,sarcastic remarks and humour matches his.

I saw it in his eyes how much he loves holding her,how happy he looks by simply being around her,she could ask him to juml off a place or a ship and he would do so happily without asking any question.