★ God's menu

Warnings: smut

Genre: smut, fluff

Words: 2814

Publish date: 23-03-24

Notes: See the end of the shot for more notes.

★★★

There were many things about Jeongin that drove Hyunjin crazy. His confidence, innocent eyes, his dimpled smile and clumsiness. But topping the list was Jeongin's sweaty appearance, that would leave Hyunjin weak in the knees.

Hyunjin descended into the kitchen, a mischievous smirk playing on his lips. Jeongin stood by the stove, clad in loose-fitting clothes that hung off his frame in all the right places, adding to his boyish charm. Hyunjin couldn't help but notice the way Jeongin's skin glistened and glowed with a light sheen of sweat, a sight that never failed to stir something within him.

"Jeongin," Hyunjin greeted, his voice laced with amusement. "Where's the rest of the gang?"

Jeongin turned to face Hyunjin, a playful glint dancing in his eyes. "Minho, Han, Chan and Changbin are out," he replied, gesturing toward the empty kitchen. "And you already know Felix and Seungmin went to visit their families during our break before the comeback." Hyunjin nodded in understanding, his gaze lingering on Jeongin's relaxed form.

"And you? Why didn't you go with them?" Jeongin shrugged nonchalantly, a small smile tugging at the corners of his lips. "I wanted to stay back and take advantage of the empty dorm to cook something special." Hyunjin raised an eyebrow, his interest piqued.

"Something special, huh? So, what's on the menu tonight?" Hyunjin asked, breaking the silence as he watch Jeongin chop vegetables with practiced precision. Jeongin flashed him a grin, his eyes sparkling with excitement. "I'm thinking spicy seafood pasta. Something to warm us up on this chilly night."

Hyunjin smirk, “Need any help?"

Jeongin glanced over his shoulder, a faint blush dusting his cheeks as he shook his head. "No, thanks…. I….I….. can't concentrate when you're around," he admitted, his voice betraying him. Hyunjin's smirk widened, his gaze lingering on Jeongin's flushed cheeks. "Is that so?" he raised his eyebrows, taking a step closer. "Well, maybe I should do something about that."

"Thanks, but I've got it under control," he replied, his focus returning to the sizzling pan. Although his ears were turning bright pink. Hyunjin stepped closer, his grin widening. "Come on, let me help. Two heads are better than one, right?"

Jeongin shook his head, a small laugh escaping him. "No, really, I'm good. It’s hard when you're around," he blurted his eyes closed and his face .

Hyunjin's smirk turned into a smile as he leaned in closer, his breath ghosting over Jeongin's ear. "You know?" he teased, his voice low and husky. "Maybe I should take that as a compliment."

Jeongin's cheeks burned brighter as he pushed Hyunjin away gently. "Hyunjin, seriously, I need to focus. You being here is distracting enough." Hyunjin feigned hurt, his hand over his heart. "Ouch, Jeongin, that hurts," he joked, but his eyes sparkled with amusement.

Jeongin rolled his eyes playfully, his smile softening. "I mean it, Hyunjin. Go find something else to do before you burn down the kitchen.

With a mischievous glint in his eyes, Hyunjin couldn't resist the temptation to tease Jeongin further. He silently approached from behind as Jeongin focused on chopping the vegetables, his movements precise but slightly jittery.

"Jeongin," Hyunjin murmured, his voice low and close to Jeongin's ear, "You really should learn how to concentrate. It's an essential skill, you know." Jeongin's hands paused mid-chop as he felt Hyunjin's presence behind him, his breath catching in his throat. "I-I know that," he stammered, attempting to regain his composure.