SEEING STARS

Yoongi arrives home and he walks to his nice sofa. His eyes are wide open...and he doesn't seem to be breathing properly...

" What the fuck..." He mumbles to himself...still in shock due to what happened today during therapy...

*********************
That morning...
*********************

" Hello." Taehyung ushers Yoongi to a seat, his eyes fondly admiring the college boy before him.

" Hey doc." Yoongi politely smiles. He knows Taehyung is on duty and they can't get all mushy. He needs to be professional. And Yoongi being smart can understand that.

" I missed you." The doctor confesses as he walks to the shelf filled with dildos. Yoongi's cheeks begin burning.

They would be practicing penetration today.

" Uh...me too..." He awkwardly replies, playing with the rings on his fingers. Taehyung smirks as he takes a butt plug.

" Can you get undressed for me?"

Wow...that statement went south to Yoongi's groins.

" O... okay." Yoongi says in a small voice, timidly walking to the bed.

Taehyung senses his insecurity and looks at Yoongi.

" I promise to take care of you. Can you trust me?"

Yoongi immediately nods. Of course he trusts his doctor. He takes a deep breath and begins undressing. Taehyung smiles and turns back to the shelf. His heart feels nice knowing Yoongi trusts him.

And he intends to prove himself right.

"Done." Comes Yoongi's sweet deep voice.

" Can you go on all fours for me, on the bed?" Taehyung asks again, taking out dildos of different sizes, and a bottle of lube.

Yoongi does as instructed, blushing madly. He feels so exposed.

Taehyung turns to look at Yoongi and he sucks in a sharp breath...

'damn Taehyung...not today...control. deep breath....fuck!"

Taehyung walks to the bed, carrying everything he needs.

" Yoongi?"

" Hmm?" Yoongi replied shyly.

" I need you to do something's for me."

" Okay. Anything."
And Yoongi meant it. He'd do anything for this hot doc of his.

" One, if I ask you something, you reply verbally. Okay?"

"Hmm..."

" Words."

The daddy tone got Yoongi excited.

" Yes...sir."
Taehyung smiles, and brushes Yoongi's fringes from his forehead.

" Good boy."

Yoongi preens at the praise. Taehyung smiles, noticing Yoongi has a praise kink.

"Next, if you feel extremely uncomfortable, or discomfort, and you want me to stop...say your safe word. What is your safe word?"

" Kookie." Yoongi says automatically. Jungkook once told him his safe word is Yoons. And Yoongi also wants to use his best friend's nickname as his safe word.

" Good. Lastly, I need you to relax." Taehyung says, running his expertise hands on Yoongi's shoulders, his back and arms, oddly relaxing Yoongi, while also giving him the goosebumps.

" The key thing in anal sex is to always lubricate." Taehyung starts as he pours a generous amount of lube on the butt plug. He gently lines it at Yoongi's rim who slightly jolts.