PARTY TIME

" Aargh!!! FUCK THIS SHIT!!" Yoongi throws the tie on his couch and stomps his foot hard on the carpeted floor.

" I know, Yoongi, I know." Jungkook says as he also struggles with his tie.

" No! This is frustrating! I get Distinctions in all my units and apparently tying a tie is too hard for me!"

Jungkook looks at Yoongi.

Yoongi looks right back at Jungkook.

They burst into a loud laughter, falling back on the bed and laughing their guts out.

" Why- are you...so...funny?!" Jungkook asks between laughs. Jungkook's phone rings and both of them gasp when they see the caller Id.

" Daddy?" Jungkook answers while Yoongi gags.

" I would like to let you know that you are on speaker?" Namjoon's husky voice is heard.

" As if that would stop m-" Yoongi snatches the phone from Jungkook who let's out a loud ' Hey!'

" Hey Namjoon! Ssup?"

" Oh hey Yoons, I already picked up Taehyung and we're on our way. Are you guys ready?"

" Tell him we have trouble putting on our thongs-" Yoongi palms Jungkook's shameless mouth.

" Yeah! We are."

" Okay. We'll be there in fifteen."

" Cool. See you guys then." Yoongi hangs up and hits Jungkook with his phone.

" Careful! That's an I-phone! The latest!!"

" Buy a fucking Samsung galaxy!"

***********************

When Namjoon and Taehyung enter Jungkook's house...they expected every other thing...except this...

Jungkook chasing Yoongi, his mouth adorned with bold red lipstick and Yoongi's face already littered with Jungkook's lipstick stains.

" Kissie kissie Yoon Yoon!" Jungkook says aloud and Yoongi quickly throws a pillow at him.

" Fuck off!" He screeches then laughs loud when Jungkook pounces on him, both of them fall on the couch, Jungkook trying to kiss Yoongi who is stretching his head as far as possible from his idiot best friend's lips.

Namjoon and Taehyung cough simultaneously causing the other two to freeze and stare at them with saucer eyes.

" Are they always like this?" Taehyung asks, snapping a quick photo of the two best friends, who are now coming to their senses.
Namjoon sighs exhausted.

" Always. I just hope they don't cause drama at the wedding."

******************

The ride in the limousine is awkward. Jungkook gulping glass after glass of champagne, Namjoon trying to stop him, and Yoongi staring at his lap while Taehyung stares at him non stop.

" Will you quit it?" Yoongi looks at Taehyung only to stare back down at his lap due to how handsome his date is.

" I like admiring art." Taehyung simply says making Yoongi's cheeks to have their pinkish hue.

" And you are a walking masterpiece, Yoongi."

Yoongi's heart exploded. It's a miracle he is still alive.

***********************

They finally arrive at the hotel where the wedding is to be held.

Yoongi and Jungkook have never felt so small.