◒30◒

"This is a camera."

Suddenly, everything felt cold.

Nothing felt real as he dropped the tissue he was holding to clean the stain, a camera?

Why would there be a camera in the room?

His body froze as all the colour drained from his face.

On the coffee machine, a perfect view of the whole room. Window to wall, floor to ceiling, from that position you could see everything.

It had only been a few seconds since the unsettling fact had been spoken, but it felt like hours as he stood there motionless, mind running laps as his vision started to go dark.

It would've captured him during the night, when he had been panicking, when he had cut himself, when he had freaked out over the shadow.

It would have gotten everything.

He was unaware of himself beginning to tilt, rocking unsteadily as he subconsciously stumbled to keep his balance. However, all attempt to remain standing was disregarded the moment his head started to feel empty.

He began to heat up again, but it was too much. It wasn't the nice kind of warmth, but the feeling as if you're melting.

He wasn't sure if his eyes were open or closed, as all he could see anyway was black. He could barely hear, too. The only sound gracing his ears was the muffled voice of Felix. He sounded panicked, but deciphering what was being said proved to be impossible.

His mind began to stutter, he couldn't speak but his thoughts became disjointed and scattered. Words didn't make sense as he felt a strong pain in part of his head, painful at the moment but not enough to last.

The muffled voice became louder for a moment, and he could've sworn he heard his voice before everything shut out.

--------

"It was on top of the coffee machine so it's a pretty perfect view of the room, do you have any idea at all how it got there? I mean, holy shit, there's a camera in your room, but how?" He spoke frantically, unable to keep still as he shook he arms around. He still held the camera, but he'd accidentally broken the small lense when he had originally told Hyunjin, fear for the boy taking a hold of him. "Holy shit holy shit holy shit, what the fuck do we do? We should phone the police, right?"

Felix scratched through his mind, trying to figure out why there was a camera, but when he realised he hadn't had a response or heard a word out of Hyunjin, he placed the device down on the shelf and lifted his head to look at the boy.

"Hyunjin?" He called, slowly walking towards him. He was frozen, literally, not moving a muscle. He stared off into nothing, blinking becoming a foreign concept as his face remained in the same position as it had been when he first heard the news.

"Hyunjin?" He repeated, softer once he had neared him. He stood beside him, a hand raising to his back as the other went to check his temperature.

What the fuck? He's freezing.

Suddenly, he lost his footing and began to stumble over himself. Felix kept a hand on his back in hopes of steadying him, but all efforts went in vain once he began to fall.

"Hyunjin!" He panicked, rushing to catch him before he could hit the floor. He managed to slip an arm under his shoulder in just enough time to break most of his fall, and make sure his head wouldn't smack against the hardwood beneath them.