◑11◑

Monday, September 19th 4:30pm

The entire journey from his house to the train station was completely and utterly unbearable. His face was stinging with pain, his head was throbbing and he felt the weakest he's been within the past couple days, and there's no doubt any of this will stop soon. Eventually, if he just let's the pain do its thing, he'll start to feel nothing, his body will go completely numb for a day or two and afterwards he won't be affected by the stings unless something is irritating it, for instance, clothes or a mask. He's adapted to this.

As much as the pain was bugging him he wasn't about to go and cancel the only thing that might give him just the littlest but of happiness back after-.. previous events.

So with that in mind, he's now sitting on a bench near the pick up area of the very run-down train station, waiting rather impatiently for Yeji.

He was still shaking quite noticeably, so, he tried to hide it. He had his legs pulled to his chest with his head resting on the top of his knees, the mask he was wearing was doing a good job of covering the obvious application of the foundation and his hood was loosely hung ontop of his head, falling down just above his eyes. He needed a distraction, so he had his headphones in and his phone was being held in one hand. He closed his eyes and zoned out to the music, for approximately 3 minutes until Yeji called him, interrupting his train of thoughts.

He didn't even need to answer her to know that she's somewhere about, waiting for him, so he shot up from his seat taking his headphones out and looking around.

Once he had found her car, he practically sprinted over, immediately getting in and sitting down, buckling his seatbelt.

"I'm guessing you're excited"

"I really want to see the others"

"We'll they've all agreed to come, I asked then earlier"

"Then pleeeaaaasssseeee drive fast I really want to see themmmmmmmm"

"Gotta obey the laws of the roads, but we'll get there in no time don't worry"

Yes, he wanted Yeji to obey the laws but he also had the slightest hope that she'd somehow teleport both of them there and speed up time.

"Oh also, felix and jeongin asked if a friend of ours could come along, he works in the music store with changbin?"

"Chan?"

"Yeah, I said it'd be find if he were to come along, I think jeongin and felix will pick him up then meet us out front of the mall"

"Coolios"

He regretted saying coolios the moment the words came out his mouth.

"Why're you wearing your mask- and your hood aswell for that matter? If you think that felix and jeongin will make fun of your hair they won't, and even with your mask of I doubt anyone will recognise you"

"We're in public, someone from school could spot me"

"Trust me, its Monday afternoon, no one will recognise you"

There was silence for a second, and Hyunjin sat there hesitating to take his disguise of, but in the end, yeji was right. If he wanted to be friends with Felix and Jeongin they'd have to see his face at some point, so why not today?