Chapter 17

Whiskey Peak, Grandline

Luffy POV

"It's my sister, Custard!" Said Pudding "but she would never betrayed my mother!"

"Your right about that, traitor" said Custard "Guess I will informed mother of the treason of Katakuri and Brulee. My husband send me here to check if mrs Valentine and mr 5 had get rid of the princess but seems they failed"

"Don't tell me...." Luffy said his eyes widened with horror

"That's right. Sir Crocodile is my husband" said Charlotte Custard "the marines are too stupid to realized that I didn't betrayed my mother"

"Well, go to sleep then" said Luffy as he unleashed a full blast of conqueror's Haki, knocking the Charlotte out instantly before she could do anything "we need to go!. Now!!!!!"

"Luffy is right!" Said Hancock "this is really bad!. We need to go!!!!". Luffy saw the other Straw Hats nodded as well as Mikita and Gem as they all go to the Sunny

"Nami, let's go the next island. There is no time for planning!!" Said Luffy as he went to the mirror and like they were reading Luffy's mind, Katakuri and Brulee appeared

"Something happened?" Katakuri ask him with a serious tone

"Your sister, Charlotte Custard just appeared and revealed she is married to sir Crocodile" Luffy said

"She saw Pudding, didn't she?" Brulee said then worried

"Yes" Luffy answered "I knock her out with conqueror's haki but she will wake up sooner or later"

"Mother told us she abandoned the family" said Katakuri "she hasn't trust us since we told her we found Pudding's body and now she will know we lied"

"You better get out of there" said Luffy "she will kill you"

"But where do we go?" Brulee ask "she will hunt us down"

"This is just an offer but you can join my fleet" said Luffy "but you can do whatever you want"

"We will think about it" said Katakuri "first, we need to escaped our mother's wrath and you should be careful, she wil probably come for you as well"

"Pops always told me I have the power to defeat her if I wanted to when I told him about Pudding" Luffy answered "guess I will have to do what I must"

"Be careful of her" said Katakuri "she is one very dangerous opponent when angry". Of that Luffy is very aware. It took the combination of Law and Kidd to defeat that crazy bitch. Even then, they were completely exhausted afterwards

"Take care as well" said Luffy. He exist and saw Pudding waiting for him

"What now?" She asks "you do know she will come for you as soon as you take down Crocodile, right?"

"I know" said Luffy "but this also means we will encounter more of your siblings. If this is an alliance, I have the feeling that Custard is the least of our problems. The moment we arrived in Alabasta, we will known how much this alliance is"

"I am so, sorry!" Said then Vivi "I knew she was dangerous when we followed her but I didn't know she was a daughter of Big Mom!"

"Don't worry, it's okay" said Luffy "but now, this changes something. When I said I wasn't going to ask for anything, I meant it but....if we do this, we will pissed off Big Mom and by doing that, there is a chance that we will ended up fighting her"

"But you told us we aren't ready" said Nami worried

"Yeah, I know" said Luffy "but when I say that, I didn't think this would happened. So, I will triple your training with the help of Hancock and Robin. And about the price..."