Chapter 19

Close to Drum Kingdom

Luffy POV

How could he have forgotten about the kestia?!!. No long after they left Little Garden, Nami and Marianne had fallen ill. Later, they found insect bites on their necks, and they had a very high fever. There was no other choice but to find a doctor quickly. Of course, Luffy knew they would find Drum Island soon, but first, he has to take care of a certain annoyance that will try to provoke them. Of course, he has a plan for this, and that's to take him down, tie him up, and give him to the furious people of Drum Kingdom. Luffy then felt them and the one he wanted to capture. He cracked his knuckles. 

"Kaya, stay with Nami and Mariane," said Luffy. "We have some pests to eliminate." He went outside and saw one of Wapol's bodyguards standing outside. He smiled evilly when he felt Wapol. He used his conqueror's haki to knock him out before he could even speak, as foam came out of his mouth as he fell unconscious.

"Coby, put some seastone cuffs on that intruder and take him to the prison cell

"Coby, put some seastone cuffs on that intruder and take him to the prison cell." said Luffy

"Right away, Captain," said Coby. 

"King Wapol!" Said the bodyguard, who jumped towards Luffy but was kicked in the gut by Hancock, knocking him out. In that moment, a big submarine came out of the sea, and soldiers started to come out but were quickly defeated by the newest Straw Hats, who technically were part of their fleet. 

"Captain, we found some doctors," said Mikita. "They said they were forced to work for Wapol."

"Well, take them to Nami and Marianne," said Luffy. "Then tie them up, and let's see what we can get from them. Bon Chan, get the face of that person I captured and see if you can get any info on why they were playing to be pirates." 

"Right away, Captain!" Said the happy okama. Luffy knows he is a good person, but Luffy never wants to go to his island. That place is a nightmare for any man like Luffy, who loves women. He shivered just thinking about it, and he saw Sanji, Zoro, Usopp, Franky, and Coby shiver for some reason. 

Some time later

Drum Kingdom

"Well, we are here," said Luffy. He already knew that those doctors in Wapol were going to be useless as they weren't Dr. Kureha and Chopper, but he couldn't exactly say that. The only one that knew was Hancock, and even she forgot about the kestia when they encountered Charlotte Custard. Luffy should have known that the timeline was very different the moment he found out that Tiger Fisher had been part of not only Roger's crew but also the Revolutionary Army. Not to mention, he didn't hate the humans as much as the ones on the original timeline. 

"Luffy, we have a situation," said Usopp. "We are surrounded."

"I know," said Luffy. "I can feel it. Bring the prisoners outside. Maybe we can negotiate."

"Yes, Captain," said Usopp. Luffy went outside.

"Leave, pirates!" Said one of them.

"Your kind aren't welcome here," said another.

"How about an exchange?" Luffy said, "You let us see a doctor, and we give you Wapol for you to do whatever you want with the fat bastard."

"You have Wapol as a prisoner?" Ask a tall, muscular man

"He tried to attack my ship," said Luffy, "and so I captured him very easily." 

"Give us that bastard, and you are more than welcome to look for the only doctor that we have," said the man. "The name is Dalton, by the way."

"Thank you, Dalton," said Luffy, bowing with respect.

"That was a good way of doing things, Luffy-kun," said Vivi as she kissed him on the cheek. Luffy could feel that his face was burning.

"Definitely!" Hancock said as she kissed his other cheek.

"That's our captain," said Nami as she hugged him from behind.

"And the future king of the pirates," said Robin, hugging him as well. Luffy, at this point, was about to pass out. When he looked at Sanji, he was fuming in anger but shivered when he saw Pudding. That pervert will never learn, as she used a frying pan to hit him on the head and then drag him away "So, Coby, changed your mind?"

"About what?" he asked, confused.

"About being single?" Luffy asked, "At least that's what you said until Cupid's arrow struck you in the heart when you saw Marianne for the first time." Luffy smirked when he saw Coby blush a crimson red. 

"Let's just take the girls to see the doctor," said Coby, blushing.

"Come on, Padawan," said Luffy. "Time to see how much you learned in your training. Impress me, and I will see the way of getting you a devil fruit." 

"Yes, master Luffy!" Said Coby. Luffy smiled when he saw Coby holding his cutlass sword around his waist. He has been training Coby not only in haki but also with a sword. Dalton took Luffy and the others to the village as the other villagers dragged Walton, who was screaming and cursing them. 

"You can't do this to me!" He screeched, "I am the king!!!'. The villagers ignored the idiot, much to Luffy's amusement. After they entered Dalton's home, he explained that the only doctor was a witch (Dr. Kureha). And there was no way to go to her. 

"Then I will take them," said Luffy. "I have a special ability to fly. Coby will come with me to protect me if needed, as I will be carrying Nami and Marianne."

"Yes, master!" Said Coby, saluting 

"Be careful, Captain," said Kaya, "you could freeze to death. I doubt you are immune to the cold." 

"Be careful," said Luffy. "Come on, let's go." Dalton also warned them about the carnivore rabbits and how dangerous they are. Luffy knew exactly how dangerous they could be. Soon they started going to where Drum Castle was. "I don't want to fly from the beginning, as I am carrying the girls, so Coby, get ready to fight." Luffy saw Coby nod, and they started going. Soon, Luffy felt the bunnies, and Luffy knew they couldn't kill them. Luffy leaked a bit of his conqueror's haki to intermediate them a bit. Many of the bunnies gulped, but others weren't affected much. 

"Don't come any close to us," said Coby, taking out his cutlass. "I am warning you!". Luffy smiled as he covered the sword in armor.

"Good job, Padawan," said Luffy. They continue going as Coby protects Luffy as he carries the girls. But the bunnies were stubborn bastards and wouldn't give up. Luffy was starting to get pissed off because he ordered Coby not to kill the bunnies, but the freaking bastards still came back and attacked them. "Okay, I had enough!!!!'. Luffy unleashed a full blast of his conqueror's haki, making all the bunnies past out, and some were kneeling to him, sweating, and in a very funny way, they were asking for mercy. They continue to the castle. It was time to meet Chopper again, and I convinced him to join the crew once again.

AN: Sorry for taking so long. After publishing on Fanfiction.net, I got a bit annoyed. Those on that site are very hard to make them happy. Not to mention if you don't publish anything new, they get even more angry. I mean, my first comment in The Wolves of the Straw Hats was: Get yourself an editor and a proofreader!!. I know I don't have the perfect grammar or punctuation, but come on!. There are much worse ones with grammar and punctuation errors than mine!!!. I apologize if I am not a perfect writer. I am not doing this for profit. I am doing this for fun and because I am a fan of One Piece. I will try to make it better. Thanks for all the nice reviews and for asking me to continue. I will try to do the same for the wolves of the Straw Hats and the fifth emperor when I have the time. 

AN2: I will skip the part about meeting Chopper and him joining the straw hats. It's practically the same except without Wapol

AN3: Give me some time for written the next chapter.