chapter 12

Avanthika - en paati ku odambu sari illanu pona la, avangaluku lung cancer last stage nu sollitanga. Innu 4 to 6 months thaan uyiroda irukumam antha kezhaviku athukulla enaku kalyanam panni paakanum nu solluthu.

Sadhana - ivlothana ? Athalam un appa othuka maataru, apdiye avar ethavathu maapla paathalum avana oda vidrathu en porupu puriyutha, ithukalama azhuva ? Inga vaa.

Sadhana gave a tight hug to avanthika which she reciprocated. Soon they broke their hug. and they heard selvi shouting.

Selvi - sadhana avanthika, keezha vaangadi.

They both moved down but still avanthika couldn't forget how her grandma said her last wish and the look on her dad's face. It was like he is taking the wish into his consideration which she clearly hated.

Selvi - vaanga vanthu utkarunga, paal kozhukatta iruku.

Avanthika - enaku venda selvi, naa veetuku pora.

Selvi - ennadi nee, paal kozhukatta na enake tharama pudungi saapduva ipo venda nu solra.

Sadhana - aii avanthi athalam veetuku late aa poikalam, nee vaa vanthu saaptu po.

Sadhana pushed a bowl into avanthika's hand and everyone started to eat. But avanthika was playing with her food, sadhana noticed it and pressed her hand in assurance.

They don't know another two pair of eyes were also watching their moves. Everyone finished their snack time and avanthika decided to go home. Soon the night dawned and everyone decided to call it a day.

Kalai, shiva and maha also stayed here since that home needs some cleaning. Kalai and shiva shared a room and maha had a room for herself.

Sadhana was going to close her room door when veera called her.

Veera - sadhana.

Sadhana raised her eyebrows.

Veera - avanthika ku ennachu ?

Sadhana frowned but decided to break it to him. If they need help, veera would be a good choice.

Sadhana - ulla vaanga.

Verra hesitantly moved inside her room. Its the first time he is coming inside her room. It was neat except some pieces of paper and some pieces of clothes.

Veera - yen ma ethachum prechanaya enna ? Ivlo secret aa solra ?

Sadhana - apdilam illa amma ku therinja perusa react pannuvanga athaan.

Then she explained everything avanthika said to her. Veera nodded his head.

Veera - ithalam neraya nadakuthu thaa ma, but avaluku nadakathu vidu.

Sadhana - ungaluku epdi avaluku etho nh theriyum ?

Veera - epayum oru nimishathuku pathu paragraph pesura ponnu amaithiya iruntha doubt varatha ma.

Sadhana nodded her head. They both just stood silent for sometime and veera broke it.

Veera - sari ma nee thoongu naa kelambura.

Sadhana nodded her head, veera half turned to move out when sadhana jerked as something fell on her. She jumped and started to shout a little. She hastily removed her shawl.

Veera looked at her and noticed a lizard in her collarbone. He went near her and caught her both hands to make her stay still. He took the lizard in his hand and throw it away.

Sadhana forget about everything when he caught her hands and shuddered at the feeling of his rough fingers gracing her skin.

Veera looked at her eyes and his gaze slowly moved down. He looked at her peacock nose, her small lips. Her neck, then his gaze wenr further down to her collarbone it finally stopped at her cleavage, which gave him a nice view as the tops had a deep v neck.

Sadhana noticed his gaze. She gasped when he looked at her cleavage and covered herself with her hands and turned around.

Sadhana - mama room ku ponga.

Veera - ah.....aama na....naa pora.

He walked away like he was walking on a fire pit.

Her mv - ipdiyadi room la oru ambala irukaru nu kooda theriyama shawl aa avupa ? Athuvu intha tops aa pathiya epdi irukunu.

Her hv - mela balli vizhuntha naa enna pannuva, athuvu vera yaaro pakalaye en mama thana.

Her mv - loosu pola pesatha un mama na , paakalama. Ithoda rendavathu thadava ipdi unna paakuraru, athuvu epdi paakuraru paru, panjathula irunthavan panju mittai kadaya paatha pola.

Sadhana's head was bursting with the argument within herself. She just locked her room door and plopped onto her room. She don't know if what's happening between them is correct or wrong but she couldn't neglect the pull between them.

She thought about how he looked at her, like she was some wonder, like he would eat her alive. These thought brought goosebumps to her and she hugged a pillow close to her chest.........

____________________________________

He was rubbing his face and walking circles in his room.

His mv - deii loosuk***** ethana thadava da solrathu, ava vera veetuku pora ponnu, avala poi kanda edathula vacha kannu vaangama paathutu iruka, asingama illa, ava enna nenaipalo....

His hv - eii summa vera edathula pora ponnu vera edathuku pora ponnu nu sollatha and ava enna pathi enna nenaichalu enaku kavala illa, she is mine, fucking mine. Avala vera evanum thoda mudiyathu.

His mv - un vaazhka epdi irukunu unake theriyum la, athukulla vanthu ava kashta padanuma ?

His hv -...........ava kashta padama naa paathupa, ava padichu mudikurathukulla, ellathayu vittu nirantharama vanthuduva.

His mv - deii avala paathu muzhusa rendu vaaram kooda aagala da, athukulla...

His hv - i don't fucking care, epo ava kanna naa pathano, apove theriyu. She is mine avlo thaan itha entha kombanaalayu maatha mudiyathu.

He closed his eyes and finally accepted the thing which has been lingering in his heart and in mind for a while now. He loves sadhana, he love his sadhu.

He took out his phone and and checked the connection of the camera. He fixed a camera at a lot of places around the house and inside the house. when he got to knew about the missing file. That's is what he have been doing in the evening.

He opened a camera and saw sadhana moving to the terrace. He opened a another camera and saw her standing in the terrace hugging her hands and rubbing them due to the cold.

He watched her through his phone, while she gazed the moon.............

To be continued.......