chapter 31

There were multiple gun shots, while two guys were hiding behind a car reloading their gun.

Veera - kalai nee poi bike eduthutu vaa naa ivangala hold panra..

Without a second thought kalai ran towards their bike, while veera distracted them by shooting them. In the amidst of the shoots bullet traced over veera's shoulder.

Kalai - eru macha

Veera climbed on the bike and sat facing the mobsters. Kalai raced the bike while veera shot them until they were out of his reach. Veera turned around and sat comfortably.

Kalai - plan workout aagum nu nenaikura ?

Veera - kandipa antha mutta pasanga nammala thorathito nra santhosathula bomb irukunu kooda paaka maatanunga.

They both reached their hidout and veera removed his shirt to see a little bit of blood on his shoulder. He started to treat it.

Kalai - macha

Veera - mm

Kalai - sadhana kitta pesuniya da ?

Veera kept quiet which made kalai to let out a huge sigh.

Kalai - psycho pola pannatha da, avaluku ithalam puthusu namma intha mission start panni oru varsham aachu ithu varaiku nee oru phone kooda pannalana ennada nenaipa konjamachu yosichiya ?

Veera still kept quiet and started to stick a bandaid on his shoulder.

Kalai - deii may*r naa inga ivlo pesitu iruka nee ipdiye iruka enna nenachitu iruka ?

Veera - ennada solla solra ?  Avala theva illama innu kashta padutha venda nu nenaikura macha.

Kalai - enna ?

Veera - naa pesama iruntha maybe ava enna maranthutu ava life aa paapa, oruvela naa ava kooda pesi thidirnu enaku ethavathu aagiduchu na.....

Kalai - ongi onnu vittana theriyum.....poda unta lam manusha pesa mudiyuma.

Veera took out his phone and looked at sadhana's photo which he took on the last day he met her. He felt like her Beauty is increasing as days goes by but he is looking at the same photo.

He want to hold her and snuggle into her warmth. He missed the naughty moments where he would scare her. He missed how she would caress his hair when he is sleeping. He missed her a lot.....

He have this urge to call her and say he is fine. He will be back to her but his fear of not being able to go back pulled him back each and everytime.

He scrolled through the photos which he took with sadhana. He wished she was here.

Kalai - maapla..

Veera looked at kalai, who is standing with his bag.

Kalai - edatha trace pantanga da, vaa kelambalam.

Veera sighed thinking about his fate. He couldn't even stay at the same place yet he is thinking about being with sadhana.

Veera - kelambalam da ..

____________________________________

Avanthika - sadhana adiye nilllu di....

Sadhana - enna di ?

Avanthika - mala kovil ku thana pora ?

Sadhana - aama.

Avanthika - sari iru naanu vara

Sadhana looked at her suspiciously but didn't said anything. They both reached the temple. They prayed to the god and sat on the rock on the top of the temple.

They both were so silent.

Sadhana - innaiyoda oru varsham aachila ?

Avanthika - phone call illa, message illa....maranthu irupangalo

Sadhana just sighed. They both were in the phase were their eyes refused to shed tears as there are no more tears to shed.

Sadhana looked beside her and saw veera sitting there instead of avanthika. She knew its just her illusion but her heart longed for it to be true.

They just sat there till the sunset and started to walk to their home.

Muruga - paapa engama poitu varinga?

Sadhana - kovil ku thaan ney...

Pandi - sari da vaanga naanga veedu varaikum varom

Avanthika - paravala ney naanga poikuro.

Murugan - ada vaa paapa oor kettu poi kedaku inime night la engayachu ponu na appa kooda ponga illana engala koopdunga sariya ?

Sadhana - sari na.

Pandi - aprm avanthika unna ponnh paaka vanthangals enna aachu?

Avanthika - atha yen ney kekuringa, naa kooda romba bayanthuta epdi da avana thorathurathu aana kettathulayu oru nallathu pola avane intha kalyanathula ishtam illa naa vera ponna love panra nu sollitan, en appa enaku maapla paakurathayu vittutaru...

Muruga - yen ?

Avanthika - ethana maapla paathalum sari varala la athaan neram sari illa konja varsham pottu nu sollitaru

Pandi - sari thaan

They left avanthika in her home and pandi too left to his home. Muruga and sadhana reached her home before sadhana could move inside

Muruga - paapa.

Sadhana - sollu ney.

Muruga - maapla ya pathi thappa nenachidatha da, nee apo chinna ponnu aana  avan pona thadava ponapo ettu varsham kazhichu thaan vantha, en kitta enna un amma kitta kooda pesala....un kitta Avan pesala nu avana veruthudatha da.

Sadhana - evlo nenachalu athu mattu seiya mudila ney

She said as single tear left her eyes. She went inside without looking back....

Selvi - adiye saaptu po di

Sadhana - kovil la prasadham saapta ma.

She said not looking at her mother and fastly moved to her room. She closed her room door and her silent cries once again filled the room. Now her cries and weeping became so usual that the sound of it doesn't feel odd.

She looked at her cupboard where dozens of his shirt were crumbled. She stood and removed her shawl and wore his shirt. She hugged her close to her. No matter how much she missed him, how much she hated him for not calling her. But she could never hate him completely. It feels odd how much power he holds of her heart in the short span of time.

She looked at the mirror while wearing his shirt. But she saw the memory of him hugging her from behind in the mirror. Which brought more tears.

She is tired of acting chirpy in front her parents so that no one will get suspicious but inside the four walls of her room. She is a broken soul who needs her lover to mend it.

To be continued.........

Hi guys,

So story nalla pothunu nenaikura........

I need some suggestions.

Veera and sadhana seperate aa iruka moments innu oru chapter continue pannalama ?

Illa time skip panni avanga again meet panra scene ku vanthudalama ?