chapter 49

Its shiva and avanthika engagement today all were busy arranging things while sadhana is getting avanthika ready for the function. Unlike veera and sadhana engagement which happened in their own house, they conducted this engagement in a marriage hall.

Sadhana - yendi oru maari iruka ?

Avanthika - illa etho..... nervous aa iruku.

Sadhana - shh ellam sari aagidum ithu just engagement thaan and un kooda iruka porathu shiva anna.

Avanthika - illa etho.....vidu.

Soon the bride was called to the stage. Soon they exchanged rings and some of the guests went to eat.

Shiva - enna madam mrs. Shiva va maara ready aa ?

Avanthika - mmm therilaye

Shiva - athu seri, ipo nee no nu sonnalum vida maata di

Avanthika - vidatha pudichiko.

Shiva - ipove pudichikita enaku prechana illa.

Avanthika - shh summa nillu

Suddenly pragalya shouted from the groom's room.

Susila - ennama aachu pragalya ?

Pragalya - amma

She hugged her and cried on her shoulder. soon everyone assembled outside the room with some of distant relative. While veera is standing at the entrance of the groom's room. Some of the relatives started to murmur among themselves.

Rangan - ennama aachu ? Deii en ponna ennada panna ?

Rangan asked while fisting veera's shirt collar. Soon shiva pushed him aside and stood between veera and rangan

Shiva - theva illama avanta pogathinga mothala unga ponnu kitta yen azhara nu kelu.

Shalini - amma veera mama enta thappa.....

She didn't complete her sentence and cried more while veera stood there with a blank face. Susila couldn't believe her ears. She know he would never do something like that but the person blaming him is her daughter.

Rangan - ithuku mela enna sollanum. Chaii nichayam mudinju oru masam kooda muzhusa aagala athukulla....

Shiva and sadhana were about to punch him but was held back by selvi. They were also surprised that veera is silent.

Shalini - ipo enna solringa ? Inga iva azharatha paathute iruka poringala ?

Some of the relatives started to blame veera and bad mouth him.

Sadhana - en mama epavu apdi panna maataru.....

For the first time in this commotion veera's eyes showed some emotion. Which was delight. This is the first time she called him mama in the presence of other people.

His mv - anga oruthava neee avala keduthuta nu kathitu iruka nee inga ennada na loosu pola yosichitu iruka.

His hv - ava kedakura nonsense sadhu enna En MAMA nu sonna da, anga paaruda en sadhu va apdiye pacha color saree la goyya pazham polaye iruka la......avala apdiye kadichu......

His mv - *tha deii mothala prechanaya paaruda.

Shalini - apo en thangachi poi solra nu solriya?

Maha - ava poi solrala illaya nu naanga sollatuma.

Maha peeked out from veera's back followers by Siddharth. Pragalya was shocked to see both of them inside the room. She thought only veera was there.

Maha - enna pragalya pechaye kaanum off aagita.

Avanthika - ava epdi ka pesuva nee pesu.

A.m - summa iru di.

Maha - inga paarunga veera mela entha thappum illa, iva maatane ullara vantha ava ishtathuku kandatha pesuna veera othukala nathum ipdi drama panra....ava panna orey thappu naanu sid um cupboard pinnadi ninnu choclates theditu iruntho athanala ava engala gavanikala.

Rangan - athalam irukatu neenga ethuky anga poninga.

Maha - naanga yen anga iruntho nrathu theva illatha visiyam irunthalu solra enaku iron deficiency iruku so kalaika saapdama mayakam vanthuduchu athaan sid um veera um enaku chocolate kuduka kootitu ponanga ipo enna vittutu unga ponna paakuringala...

Everyone started to bad mouth pragalya which made her tear up. Soon susila apologized to everyone and pulled her daughters out of the hall.

Kalai - drama mudinchu ellam poi saapdunga ponha ponga.

Everyone went on their way, but the drama did some impact in the family. But they just went on their ways and at last everyone settled to eat.

Shiva - cha engagement athuvuma theva illatha prechana.

Avanthika - vidu pa entertainment aa irunthuchu la. Naa kooda boring aa pothey nu nenacha.

Shiva looked at her, avanthika felt his stare and raised her eyebrow.

Shiva - nee epdi di ipdi iruka ?

Avanthika winked at him while he chuckled and continued to eat.

Soon everyone packed the things and went home. The elders still couldn't beleive something like that happened. They didn't spoke about the problem but it clearly had an impact.

It was already 8.30 no one had the mood to eat so they just left to call of the day. Veera as usual climbed through the balcony and settled cuddling sadhana.

Veera - sadhu..

Sadhana - mm

She raised her head while playing with his chest hair.

Veera - unaku doubt varalaya ?

Sadhana - enna doubt ?

Veera - illa pragalya sonnathula....

Suddenly sadhana pulled veera's chest hair which made him yelp.

Veera - adiye valikuthu di....mothala intha mudi ellam shave pannanum.

Sadhana - kondruva enaku ithaan pudichu iruku.

She said and started to play with the hair again.

Veera - naa kettathuku innu bathil sollala ?

Sadhana - ithuve ravi ellar munnadi ninnu avanu naanu onna. Iruko nu sonna neenga nambuvingala ?

Veera hugged her tight and burried his head in her neck and shook his head as no. Sadhana know she angered him and he is controlling himself from shouting at her.

Sadhana - athey pola thaan mama, trust ngarathu romba mukkiyam and athu unga mela enaku neraya iruku.

She caressed his hair while he placed a kiss on her neck.

Veera - I love you

Sadhana - mm

Veera - thirumba sonna koranjiduviya di.

Sadhana - solrapa solluva, ipo thoongunga....

To be continued..........