1. restaurant

Y/n's pov:

I recently applied for a new job and today I finally got the call that I'm in!
I'm going to be a personal manager of one of the WWE stars. More specifically of TJD.
They're trying something new and are going on a tour throughout almost the whole world, visting wrestle arenas and doing some matches.

I just have to make sure they get what they need and that every arrangement is going smoothly. It can't be that hard, can it?

I check my makeup one last time as I walk past the mirror in the hallway of my apartment. Today I'm officially meeting TJD and in two days we're leaving for the tour if everything goes as planned.

I leave my apartment and drive my way over to the adress Triple H gave me. I park my car and realize he gave me the adress of a restaurant?

I go inside and see Triple H waiting for me.
"Hi y/n, we changed our meeting to something more casual if that's okay", he says while shaking my hand. "That's completely okay", I smile at him, feeling a little nervous.

He leads me to a table and Finn, Damian and JD are already here. We all say hi and I take a seat. "So you're gonna help us on the tour right?", Damian asks. "Yes, that's me", I smile and he gives me a warm smile back.

"Dominik texted me they're gonna be late", Finn says as he checks his phone, "should we order drinks already?"

We all agree and Triple H waves over the waiter to order our drinks.

We do some more small talk and finally Dominik and Rhea arrive. Dominik is wearing his bandana around his neck and Rhea is wearing very light and natural makeup, still wearing the extensions from Wrestlemania.

"Sorry we're late", She apologizes and takes a seat across from me. "You're y/n right?"
I nodd and she rolls her eyes, "great."

"Excuse her behavior", Finn says jokingly but I see that he means it, "Rhea doesn't believe that we need someone extra on the crew to plan our shit."

~ small time skip ~

We all ordered some food and talked about the tour. Dates and places were arranged and we agreed on meeting up monday morning at 8am.

"So Dominik, Rhea and y/n sleep in one bus and JD, Damien and Finn in the other one", Triple H says at the end of the conversation, "Don't worry there will also be hotels so you don't have to sleep in those bunk beds all the time. There will also be a third bus with some crew members for more practical things."

"Stop looking at her like that", Damian mumbles to Rhea halfway through.

So I didn't imagine her lurking at me the whole time? Does she look at everyone like this or just me?

Rhea gives Damian a bump with her shoulder and turns to me. "So y/n", she starts as he toys with the leftovers on her plate, "how old are you actually? You look so young." She raises her eyebrow and seems to be staring right into my soul.

"I'm 24", I quickly get out, trying to hide the fact that she's making me nervous.

"That's cute, so we're basically going to be babysitting", she says sarcastically. "Rhea shut up you know none of us are some kind of organised", Finn defends me.
"I am organised", she hold her hands against her chest, "but fine, if that's not good enough for you guys, let's get ourselves a little agenda on legs", she says annoyingly and crosses her arms.

"Ignore her childish behavior", Finn laughs and we all finish up our plates and drinks.
Triple H ends up paying and we all get up and grab our coats. As we walk out the door Rhea let's me go first, "don't look so surprised pet", she smirks at me, "I may not like your little job but I still got my manners", she says and rumbles in her pocket to find her car keys.

Just now I notice she's a lot taller than me and even more intimidating than on tv.

Everyone says goodbye to each other and I walk with JD to my car. "See you on monday!", he smiles at me. "See u!", I say and get in my car.

————-

This is my first book so go easy on me pls
leave a vote and maybe a comment what u think of this so far and if I should continue <3