16. big baby

Rhea's pov:

We're at the venue right now, getting our makeup done and I can tell y/n is anxious. About walking to the ring with me and because she believes the man from at the bar is still following her.

She's wearing a short skirt and a crop top, luckily the match is together with DomDom because I know I'm not gonna be able to keep my eyes off of her and fully concentrate.

She's sitting on a chair next to me, I look at her. Her eyes are closed and her head is slightly tilted upwards so the makeup artist can do her eye makeup. Mine is already done so I get up to get a small snack.

Y/n's pov:

Rhea gets up and walks towards the table on the other side of the room. She turns to me and asks if I want anything but I gesture that it's fine and I'll grab something later.

She start eating her snack but it smudges her black lipstick. "Rhea", I sigh and get up when my makeup is done. Her artist left already so I'm gonna have to try and fix it for her.

"What?", she asks with her mouth full. "Come here", I chuckle and she walks over. "Your lipstick", I show her a mirror and she gives me a defeated look. "Sit down", I say and she sits back down after finishing her snack.

I stand in front of her and grab her black lipstick I carefully line her lower lip again. Without noticing I come closer to her face to concentrate. I stand akwardly in front of her, trying to reach her face. I feel her hands on my thighs as she effortlessly lifts me onto her lap.

"Isn't this easier?", she smiles at me. "Shut up", I mumble. "Hey don't tell me to shut up", she snaps. "No I'm serious", I chuckle, "I can't do your lips when you're talking."
She rolls her eyes but manages to stay still for another minute.

When I'm done she holds my thighs down so I can't get up. "Rhea I'm done", I chuckle but she just smiles at me. "Yeah but I like you sitting here", she pushes my hair behind my ear and keeps her hand there to cup my cheek. I lean into her hand and see Dom walking in.

"Yo can y'all leave that for later?", he walks past us. "Jealous much?", Rhea jokes and Dom just chuckles and grabs a snack too.

~ time skip ~

Rhea places her hands on my shoulders as she stands behind me. I look back at her and she smiles, "are you ready?"
"I think so", I let a deep breath go and she softly squeezes my shoulders.

She turns me around and I get greeted by her beautiful smile. She pulls me in and kisses my forehead. I hear TJD music playing and get ready.
"Let's go!", Damian smiles and we all walk out the gorilla.

Rhea keeps her hand on my lower back as we walk towards the ring. Her hand shifts to my waist and she pulls me against her side.
The whole Judgement day poses and Rhea lifts my leg and makes me lean back.

(like this)

When we're done posing she softly slaps my ass as I walk to the side with Damian

Rhea and Dom get in the ring as Rey Mysterio walks out.

The match goes back and forth, but suddenly when Dom isn't paying attention Rhea gets hit in her stomach and rolls to the side of the ring.

I run towards her as I see the genuine pain in her eyes. "Rhea!", I grab her hand and she looks at me, "don't worry baby." Her accent peeks through and the nickname makes me smile. I kiss the back of her hand and step back to Damian as she gets back up.

Eventually she manages to pin Rey and let's Dom finish it off.
Her lip is bleeding and a bruise is already forming on her cheekbone.

I rush over with Damian to the ring. "You did it Mami!", Dom smiles as the ref raises their hands. Rhea comes towards me and lifts me on the stage like I weigh nothing.

I wrap my legs around her waist and hold my hand on her cheek to take a good look at her lip. She spins us around as the crowd cheers.

After a few we get back to the backstage and she finally lets me down again. "Are you okay?", I quickly ask and look at her face. "I'm fine mama don't worry", she smiles and kisses my forehead.

~ time skip ~

When we get back in the hotel I start packing our bags again. Rhea is passed out on the bed and I just finished getting my shit together. I grab my laptop and check the next hotel. We're staying there for a week, no matches and only 2 interviews. We can do whatever we want this week and I've planned some fun stuff for all of us.

"Y/n?", I hear Rhea groan. I look over and see her laying down in just her sports bra and her underwear. "Come here", she mumbles under her breath as she opens her arms. This is Demi, not Rhea anymore.
I crawl on the bed with her and she immediately snuggles up to me.

Her face is buried in the crook of my neck and she's laying half on top of me. I wrap my arms around her and pull the blanket over us. Her breathing pace slows down quickly as she falls asleep in my arms.
She's just a big baby.