18. gunshot

Y/n's pov:

I wake up and all I see is black. Is it that dark in here or did I go blind?

I feel that I'm laying on some kind of old mattress. It's cold and my head hurts. I place my hands together and play anxiously with the bracelet Rhea gave me. I still smell the traces of her scent on my clothes as I pull myself into a little ball.
I close my eyes and hope this is all a bad dream.

After a few I hear footsteps and a door opens, finally letting some light into the room.
"I don't think i've introduced myself yet", the mans voice says and I see the outline of his body stepping closer to me.

I sit up and crawl back until my back hits a cold stone wall. "I'm Jackson", his low voice says. My eyes finally adjust to the light and I see him standing in front of me. He roughly grabs my jaw and traces his thumb over my lips, "I'm gonna have so much fun with you."

I snap my head out of his grip and run towards the door. As I almost reach it I feel his hands roughly grabbing me and pushing me onto the floor. I scream as he drags me back towards the wall.

I feel a rope being tied around my wrists and connected to a chain. After a few seconds I catch my breath and look at him, "Did you have to tie me up?"
"Yes, you would run away again."
"So? We both know you're faster than me", I snap and suddenly his handprint is on my cheek. It burns as I cry out.

Rhea please help me.

Rhea's pov:

We went to the store and asked if they saw y/n but they said she was never here. I'm a hundred percent sure something happened to her. She would never just dissapear.

As I try to call her for the millionth time she doesn't pick up, it goes straight to voicemail. I open her contact and notice her location is still on. She's in a villa an hour away from here?

"Damian get us a rental car", I demand and he nodds. "Where are we going?", Dom asks. I show him my phone and he looks at me, "are you sure it's safe?"
"I don't care, y/n is there", I say, "I wanna know what's going on." I feel myself tear up as I think about all the possible things she could be going through right now.

Is it the man from the bar that got to her? I should've believed her when she was stressing about him. Or maybe she just ran into a friend? No, she would let me know if she'd go somewhere else.

"You okay?", I feel Doms hand on my shoulder. I quickly wipe away the single tear that rolled down my cheek, "yeah", I sniff, "I just need to find her."

After a few Damian arrives with a car, "thanks man", I thank him and we get in. "You're not driving Rhea", he says and stays in the drivers seat when I open the door.
"Why?"
"We already have to look for y/n", he starts, "we don't need another problem when u go way over the speed limit to get to her."

I know he's right but it's still frustrating. I quickly step into the passenger seat and Dom gets in the back. I tell him the way to y/n's location as I get more anxious.

When we arrive I run towards the front door with Damian and Dom behind me. "Be careful Rhea", Damian says, "we don't know what these people are up to."

I knock on the door and a woman with red hair opens, she has a surprised look on her face and immediately closes the door again.
I just know y/n is here.

I start ramming my shoulder into the door to get it open. When Damian joins me the door finally breaks as we storm inside. The woman stands a few away from us with a gun pointed at me.

Y/n's pov:

I squize my eyes shut as I feel his hands all over my body.
When he's finally done I feel sore and limp. My core hurts and I can't stop crying. He tosses me a towel, "clean yourself up you filthy bitch."
His mouth opens to say something else but suddenly I hear a gunshot and screaming upstairs.

"Sounds like your girlfriend is here", Jackson says and leaves the room. I hear him lock the door and pull on my restraints. My wrists are bruised from the rope and his grip but all I can think off is Rhea.

Is she really here?

I cry out and scream, hoping she'd find me.

————
this sucks but enjoy