Episode 12: Retain-(Y)-er Excitement

With the threats to the security of the monastery finally under control, the archbishop orders the knights and students to help in repairing the damages caused by the Western Church and Aelfric's demonic reign. Thanks to the students' use of magic, work gets done at a much faster rate than normal. But while most people are taking this time to bond, two students in particular use this time to argue with one another

Lorenz: My, Aelfric sure did a number to the cathedral and bridge during his rampage.

Sylvain: Tell me about it. And to think all of it was for the professor's dead mom. A real dastard that's for sure.

Yuri: Anyway, let's not talk about Aelfric anymore and get this bridge finished. Balthus! Got anymore bricks over there?

Balthus: Right here Yuri. 

Yuri: Thanks. Constance. Hapi. Let's move.

Hapi: Ok.

Constance: If it means I will be of any use to you, then I will assist you however I can.

M Byleth: Here. Take this. hands her a parasol

Constance: Oh, I see. But am I truly worthy of receiving this gift from you? Someone of high stature giving a worthless soul such as myself...

F Byleth: takes the parasol from her, opens it up, and gives it back to her Feel better?

Constance: OHOHOHOOOOO!!! What a splendid gift you have given me! With this marvelous piece of fashion on my side, I shall never have to face the sun's rays ever again.

Hapi: Good for you Coco. Now help us with the bricks.

Byleth Twins: Everyone else doing good here?

Hubert: Progress is, slow. But it is thankfully coming along.

Mercedes: At least our magic is coming in handy to place bricks in hard-to-reach spots.

Lysithea: Yeah, but it's still a lot of work.

Cyril: You get used to it. It's all about finding a rhythm and going with it. Grab, slather, place, repeat.

Raphael: You've done this stuff before Cyril?

Cyril: Yup. Either at House Goneril or at the monastery for Lady Rhea. Oh, professors? Do we have any more bricks here?

M Byleth: I asked Dedue to go fetch some more. He should be back soon.

Dedue: walks past them I am back.

F Byleth: Wow that was fast.

Dedue: drops the bricks on the ground This should be enough.

M Byleth: Looks about it. Nice job Dedue.

F Byleth: You're excused for the rest of the day.

Dedue: Thank you.

Hubert: Hold on, why does he get excused while we have to keep shoving bricks into the structure?

Dedue: I was given a task and I completed it. You simply have not completed your task.

Caspar: But our task is way more taxing!

Byleth Twins: Look, we'll be back in thirty minutes to dismiss you for the day. Just keep up the work. leaves

Dedue: I should be going now.

Hubert: Where to, 'his majesty'?

Dedue: ...

Mercedes: Um, Hubert. Maybe you shouldn't have said that.

Hubert: Why? Does not being near his majesty at all times really mess with your mind at all?