I promise I will always love you

I walked around the hospital room gathering the things Ava had brought for me. I had to stay in the hospital for a couple weeks before they let me out. However I was excited to finally be leaving this place. Ava walked in with some iced drinks from the cafe downstairs. "Here you go baby." She handed me the drink and gave me a soft peck on the lips. "You ready to go?" I nodded my head and smiled before giving her a warm hug. "Thank you for staying up here with me all this time."

"You dont need to to thank me bils, I'm here for you through thick and thin." She pressed her lips against my forehead and we pulled apart. I gripped her hand tightly as we left the room making our way out of the hospital. We walked into the parking lot where I saw my beautiful dragon sitting in a spot. "Did you drive her here?!" I was shocked but excited to see my beautiful car waiting for me. Ava nodded while laughing at my cuteness. I missed my car so much, she was my first baby of course, I dont expect anyone else to get that.

Ava handed me the keys and I eagerly sat in the drivers seat and Ava got in the passenger seat. She was and probably always will be my passenger princess. "So where to? Home?" Ava asked me. I thought for a moment. There was something I had been thinking about while I was in the hospital. Something that could really show Ava how much I loved her. I wanted to show her how much she meant to me and how commuted I was to her.

I looked back to her since she was still waiting for an answer. "How about we go back home for now, but I have something to us later in the evening." She gave me an excited but questioning look. I passed her the aux cord infront of me morning for her to play some music before I sped off down the street.

After some time we made it to mynhouse and walked through he door. To my surprise I saw a banner hanging from the wall and my mom, dad, Finneas and Claudia were waiting for me. My mom was the first to step forward giving me the biggest hug she could give, also letting out a few tears. She was so sweet. "Welcome home Eilish." My brother came to me giving me a warm hug. "I missed you Fin." I then gave my dad and Claudia a hug as well and we all stood around together talking for a few minutes.

"I'm so happy you're home now honey, and I'm so happy you're safe and okay." My mom said to me while smiling. "Me and your dad are going out tonight so you and Ava will have the house to yourselves." She hugged me again before leaving out the door with my dad.

"Claudia and I are gonna head home too bils because we have to get up early tomorrow for a show, but you too do something fun." He patted my shoulder before they both walked out as well. Me and Ava were now alone.

"So what did you want to do tonight Billie?" I smiled and grabbed her hand, bringing her to my room. We walked in and I shut the door behind her. I walked over to my bed and sat down on the edge of it while patting my lap, motioning for Ava to sit. She walked over and straddled my lap, bringing her face close to mine.

"So I have a fun plan for us tonight.. and I want you to get ready and make yourself look nice and pretty for me. We're going to go out for a special dinner date, and hen I have a surprise for afterwards. Okay?" I watched as a bright smile crept to her face as she nodded. "I love you so much Billie." I rested my forehead against hers and looked into her beautiful green eyes. "I love you too Ava."

We closed the gap between us and I kissed her passionatly while closing my eyes. I moved my hands from her lower back to her hips, all the way down to the tops of her thighs. I rubbed her thighs harshly as the kiss deepened. We eventually broke apart, staring into each others half lidded eyes. I smiled and her face turned pink.

"Go get ready mama's." I put my finger to her chin and gave her one last peck before she stood up and began to get ready. I stood up as well and looked through my closet looking for something to wear. I pulled out a large black and white knitted sweater, along with some black pants. I put them on and looked in the mirror. (Its the outfit above.) I played with my hair a bit making it look messy, but in a nice way. I then put on my blohsh that i wear wherever I go.