Oxytocin

I gripped her hips and wrapped her legs around my waist. I stood up with her attached to me and walked towards the car while slowly making out with her. Her legs pressed against the front of the car, so I lifted her up more so she could sit on the hood. I pushed my lips more on her making her lean back while placing a hand behind her to keep her stable. She tangled her fingers in my hair with her other hand, making my hair more messy.

We left open mouthed kisses against each others lips. I dragged my hands up and down her side's making my way back down to rub her thighs. She began breathing heavily as I made my lips down her jaw and into her neck, instantly finding her sweet spot. "B-Billie..." She muttered under her breath while whimpering other things.

I watched her as she furrowed her eyebrows together as she closed her legs tightly. "How bad do you want it princess?" Nothing but a quiet moan slipped through her lips as I traced my fingers across the thin fabric covering her heat. "S-so bad Billie..." I gave her a sly grin. "If you want it so bad beg for it.." I put a bit of pressure on her clit making her hips buck. "F-fuck.. Billie please I need you to fuck me, please!"

I grinned and brought my mouth to her ear and whispered. "Very Good princess..." I felt her shiver as I exhaled down her neck. My hands fiddled around the hem of her sweater, lifting both her sweater and shirt over her head. She was left in her bra and the skirt. "Billie its cold..." She rubbed her arms. I moved my hands to her hips and pulled her skirt down her legs. "Don't worry... I'll heat you up real quick.."

I watched as her face turned a shade of pink at my sly remark. I kissed down her chest making sure to leave hickies all over, it was my way of marking what was mine. I moved my hand up to the back of her head as I brought her closer, kissing her harshly. I rubbed my other hand down her stomach and slid it underneath her panties. She moaned into my mouth as I rubbed her clit in circles.

I stuck my tongue in her mouth making us tongue kiss as she was heavily breathing from my fingers working their magic. "What do you want me to do with my fingers baby?" I said as I broke us apart. "I-I want them inside m-me.." I slowly grabbed the string of her small underwear and slid it down her legs. "Very good..."

I brought my fingers up to her mouth and placed them on her lower lip. "Suck." She obligued and coated my fingers in her spit. I pulled my fingers out and rubbed my now soaked fingers on her clit. She was already so wet, I probably didn't even need the extra spit. She watched me intently as I teased her hole before slowly pushing them in.

"F-fuuck..." She let out a loud moan but quickly covered her mouth with her hand. I grabbed her wrist and pinned both her hands in her lap. "I want you to be as loud as you want baby, no one is gonna hear us." She nodded and I let go of her hands. I pulled my fingers in and out a few more times before curling them up, making her back arch as she let out a loud moan.

I smiled as I angled my fingers and found the spot she needed me most. "Fuck Billie right there!" I gripped one of her legs and bent it upwards to get my fingers in deeper. At this point I was knuckle deep in her pussy and was hitting her g-spot over and over again. "Billie I'm cumming!" As soon as she said that, I pulled my fingers out making her gasp.

"Wha- why'd you stop..?" She said out of breath. I didn't want this to be over yet, I wanted to edge her until she couldn't hold it anymore and she had to cum all over my face. "You're not cumming until I say you can princess.." She looked at me with a frustrated look on her face. "Also I can see the sweat on your forehead, I told you you would heat up quickly." She looked down and blushed. I gripped her chin with my clean hand and gave her a soft peck on the lips. I then brought my fingers to her mouth again and told her to open.

She did as I said and sucked my fingers, tasting herself. She let go with a pop sound as I gave her a satisfied smirk. "Get in the backseat." I said to her while backing away, picking up her clothes. She opened the car door and crawled into the back. Right as I got in I smacked her ass since it was in perfect position for me to do so. I shut the car door and leaned over the console to turn on some music.