You are the reason

A/N

The song above describes exactly how Billie feels about Ava. 🥹❤‍🩹

Ava POV

I stepped out of the car trying my best not to cry, I didn't want her to be this upset, I just wanted to help her. I watched her drive off as soon as the door shut. She sped down my street and I just prayed she wouldn't get in an accident. As soon as the car was out of my sight, I ran inside beginning to freak out.

I really hope I didn't do or say anything to make her feel like this. I would never want to be the reason she is upset. I would never want to leave her, I don't want her to ever leave me. I could see the pain in her eyes once we got into her car. The way those people treated her made my heart break for her. It isn't right that this beautiful, caring, most talented person in the world, who would literally give her life for someone, is getting hated on like this. Especially to the point that they'll 'hate' her so much, where their wishing she was dead.

Knowing Billie, I knew she took those words seriously. Even though I've told her many times that she is so deserving and doesn't deserve to die because a group of people says so. She has hundreds of millions of people who love the hell out of her, but I don't think she knows that. I just worry that she'll take something too far and do something bad to herself. 

I thought back and remembered the promise we made. Would she be able to keep that promise? It worried me how upset she was in the car, she looked like she just wanted to scream but no words could came out. It hurt me to know that she was feeling that way. It hurt me so bad to see the tears streaming down her face. I didn't want her to be sad or angry, I wanted to help her.

I began to pace around my living room stressing myself out. I looked over to the couch where my phone was sitting. I walked over and picked it up. I went to instagram and tried my best to message Billie. 

Baby 😍

Billie are you okay?

If I did anything to hurt you I'm sorry.

Can you answer me please? I'm worried.

Billie?

I didn't get any answers, they were just all left on delivered. She didn't even see them. My heart started pounding as I tossed my phone down and ran my fingers through my hair. I picked up my phone one more time and tried multiple times to call her. No answer. Panic was raising in me. I needed to see her. I needed to make sure she was okay.

I picked up my phone and put on my shoes. I opened the front door and walked as fast I could to billies house. Before I got to her house I managed to calm myself down as I saw her car in the drive way. I went to the front door and gently knocked on it since it was locked. 

"Billie?" No answer. I knocked a little bit louder. "Billie are you okay? Its Ava... please let me in!" I started to get worried at how silent it was. "BILLIE!" I started pounding on the door, my heart beginning to race. I was praying to anyone right now that she was okay. "Please just let her be okay. Please, please, please..." I mumbled to myself. 

After another minute I gave up on the door and walked around the side of the house. I noticed a window in her kitchen that was open, so I crawled through. I dropped myself down on her floor and immediatly started looking around. I looked in the living room, no one. Dining room, no one. Backyard, no one. Finneas's room, no one. I walked down the hallway and stood outside her door.

"Billie..? Are you in there...?" Not a single sound came from her room. My heart pounded out of my chest. I twisted the doorknob praying it wasn't locked. It wasnt. I stepped into her bedroom and covered my mouth with my hands as tears brimmed my eyes. The room was trashed and glass was shattered all over the floor. My heart sank as I saw a bit of rope sitting on the floor.