1. Rhaegar

~Many years ago~

"Is Rhaegar going to win?" Davina questioned holding tight to Barristans hand.

"He is certainly going to try darling."

"But you are going to try and win too?" Davina countered.

"Im going to compete."

"But not beat rhaegar?"

"Depends on how good he preforms," barristan countered.

"You wont let him win right?"

"Never. I am a man of honor." He winked down at her.

"Davina sweetie," Elia called waved over to them. Davina ran off.

"Hi Elia, hello Oberyn," davina declared. Oberyn smiled down at her, ruffling her hair. She swatted his hand away.

"Rhaenys was asking for her favorite aunt ." Elia remarked.

"Im her only aunt." Davina corrected patting rhaenys head. She giggled up at davina. "I want to see the pony's- where is RHaegar? Who's that? I think I'm hungry again."

"Squirrel." Oberyn declared. Davina's little face puckered up at him.

"What? Where?" She looked around confused. Oberyn laughed out. "What?" She whined.

"Scatterbrain." Oberyn clarified.

"My brain is right here." Davina tapped a finger to her head. "Ohh Barry look, a little pony for me!" Davina ran off, Barristan chased after her. "I'm still hungry.' She added when she got to the pony.

"I will get you something, you stay right here." barristan instructed.

"Okay." Davina agreed stroking the pony's mane.

"Hey Squirt." Brandon Stark said coming up beside her. "What you doing? You going to compete? You need a real horse for that."

"This is a real horse." Davina objected. "It's a pretty little pony."

"It's too small. Like a kids toy." Brandon mused.

"You hurt her feelings."

"His." Brandon countered.

"It's a pony, all ponies are girls" Davina corrected.

"His dick says otherwise." Brandon countered, Davina gasped before peering under the gate.

"Why were you even looking at his privates?" Davina demanded. Brandon chuckled heading off. Davina gawked back at him.

"That man." She murmured reaching out to pet the pony again.

"That man bother you?" Ned questioned.

"He's just a weirdo." Davina answered.

"I apologize for my brother." ned offered.

"I wont hold it against you." davina assured. "My brother is weird too." Davina nodded to Rhaegar. "But I love him. When he wins he should give me the crown. Then he will be the best brother ever."

"You would look good in a crown." Ned agreed.

"That's what I have been saying for ages." Davina agreed. She waved wildly at Rhaegar when he smiled over at her.

"I got you a pretzel, ah you making friends?" barristan questioned.

"Eddard Stark." He stuck out a hand.

"This is Barry." Davina answered.

"Barristan Selmy." he agreed shaking Ned's hand.

"Thanks Barry." Davina grabbed the pretzel taking a big bite, licking the salt from her lips.

"Come on Princess, the games are starting, say goodbye to the pony." Barristan suggested.

"Bye pony, be careful." Davina instructed taking another bite.

Davina sat in barristan's lap for the first few rounds, leaning into him bored until Rhaegar came out.

"I have to get warmed up, Princess." Barristan whispered.

"Good luck Barry!" Davina agreed.

"Thank you princess."

"Damn it." Brandon muttered claiming defeat.

"Were you riding a pony?" Davina questioned.

"What's that squirt?" BRandon questioned.

"Were you riding a pony?"

"No." Brandon answered confused.

"Because you said ponies were not for competing and yet you lost." Davina sassed. Brandon laughed out putting his hands on his thighs to meet her gaze.

"You are a sassy one." Brandon remarked. Davina tossed her silver hair over her shoulder.

"Thank you for noticing." She agreed.

XXX

"What the heck rhaegar!" Davina declared.

"What?"

"Excuse you!" Davina demanded. Elia thought the little targaryen was going to defend her, rhaegars wife after all. Davina was always one to tell it how it was and she didnt hold her tongue for anyone. Especially not her brother. "Why didnt you give me the crown of roses?" Davina demanded rooting little hands on her hips.

"I was supposed to-"

"Give it to the most beautiful maiden which is me. Clearly." Davina agreed "you were not using your head mister." Barristan chuckled picking up davina. She grabbed his cheeks making him look at her. "You would have given me the crown right Barry?" Davina pouted.

"Of course I would have." Barristan agreed. "You are the most beautiful girl in the world."

"See Rhae! see!" Davina shouted. "You did it wrong." she commanded.

"Sorry Davi." Rhaegar answered.

"You should be." Davina agreed. "No go to that girl and get it back."

"Dav-"

"Rhae!" Davina demanded. "Tell her you were being stupid and go get me my crown."

"I can't do that."

"Sure you could." Davina corrected.

"I meant to say I'm not going to do that." Rhaegar countered.

"Rhaegar!" Davina whined.

"See you later Davi," Rhaegar kissed her forehead. "You got her Selmy?"

"I got the little princess." Barristan agreed.

"Barry can we get cake now? I think I deserve it after the hell Rhaegar put me through." Davina decided.

"Was it hell?" Barristan questioned.

"Do you see my rightful crown on someone elses head?" Davina questioned. Barristan glanced to a blushing Lyanna.

"yes."

"Then you have your answer."