5. Isla

Castles Crumbling/ Helaena Targaryen out now! 

They were married the moment davina bled. Well the moments after her first bleeding. Brandon and davina were inseparable.

Ned did right by the tullys much to Catelyns arguments that it was brandon that fought for her. But brandon wasnt fighting for her now.

Unfortunately not only did Rhaegar die at the hands of a vicious robert but lyanna died in childbirth. Something catelyn used as further leverage that she shouldnt marry Ned because he had a bastard.

"Didnt think you had it in you." Brandon had told him.

"You ever cheat on Davina she will rip you a new one." Ned warned.

"Trust me I know." Brandon assured "and i have no intentions of hurting my little dragon."

"Father?" Jon questioned looking up at Ned.

"Go on. Spend time with your boy." Brandon agreed. "I gotta find my girl." Brandon smiled when he saw davina approaching.

"Squirt."

"Stinky." Davina answered. Brandon smiled pulling her into his arm. "You really need a bath."

"Join me then squirt."

"I'm really busy right now."

Ned couldnt help but smile seeing brandon and davina chasing each Other around smiles on their faces.

They didnt get lyanna back but they got davina. She kept them on their toes and kept them from missing those they lost. Brandon stealing davina was the best thing that could have ever happened to them.

Davina targaryen as far as the rest of the world knew was dead. She was davina Stark now anyways. Lady of winterfell.

"Be careful with her." Ned called out.

"You would think I didn't know what im doing. How many children is this?" He picked davina up his beautiful bride her arms wrapped around his neck her fingers trilling over his hairline and massaging his neck. He leaned down kissing her pregnant stomach.

"Lets see..."  davina felt like she was always pregnant. As soon as she married Brandon she said goodbye to moons bleeding and hello to pregnancy. She had Rickard Aegon but she always called him Aegon. They only called him Rickard when they had guests. Then the twins Cyrus and Isla less than a year later. Then came Cillian her little charmer again barely a year later. She got a slight reprieve from babies before Kirby came. Now Kirby was two and davina looked ready to pop.

"Aegon is almost 7 so... this will be six? Goodness we have five children."

"Not stopping there either." Brandon agreed putting her back on her feet. "You need to keep up Ned."

"We are not as madly in love as you two." Ned countered under his breath.

"Clearly," brandon agreed kissing along davinas neck.

"Oh Jon- put me down." Davina instructed. He did as requested and davina waddled off to Jon. "Hi sweetie. Aegon told me you and him played together in the courtyard- sorry trained together. Im glad he has you to look up." She stroked his cheek and Jon smiled leaning into her touch. Catelyn had never treated him like a son but his aunt davina adored him.

"Aegon is a skilled fighter. Cyrus wanted to join too but I told him he had to make sure it was okay with you." Jon assured.

"Smart boy. Thank you honey." Davina added kissing him forehead. Ned didnt tell brandon the truth behind Jon Snow. Ned didnt tell anyone. Brandon couldnt keep a secret and davina wasnt much better at holding her tongue. But ned loved that davina loved Jon.

"Alright alright," Brandon pulled her back into him. "Its my name day recall? Jon go get your cousins -our little hooligans. Davina-"

"I cant give you our usual dance and pony show this year." Davina reminded him touching her stomach.

"You know pregnant you turns me on."

"Which is why im always pregnant." Davina agreed kissing him her arms wrapped loosely around him. Ned stared back at them a smile curved his face. They were so perfect together.

"No!" Isla shouted running away from sansa. "No! Mama!" Isla begged. "Make her go away." Sansa smiled up at them.

Davina was greatful that Brandons Stark genes were strong enough to block out some targaryen and give her kids a normal life without people gawking at their silver hair.
Cyrus and kirby had dark thick black hair like their father while Aegon, Cillian and Isla had dirty blonde veering more towards a honeyed crystallized brown. Isla had the most blonde hair of her siblings and kirby had the thickest little mop of black on her tiny head.

"No! No! Mama shes not listening." Isla demanded as she tried to climb brandon to get away from her little shadow.

Sansa was just a bit older than Kirby and yet it was Isla that she chased after.

"She keeps pulling on my braids!" Isla added as she scalled her father getting to his shoulders. Sansa pulled on his pant leg deciding how best to join her cousin up so high.

"Yeah just use me as a ladder." Brandon agreed holding onto her little toothpick legs.

"Sansa is a tiny menace!" Isla demanded.

"What are you doing?" Robb questioned coming down the hall with Cyrus.

"Isla!" Cyrus demanded of his twin. "Get down! Thats dangerous!" But isla only got higher as she carefully rose to her feet on brandons shoulders. She extended her arms out and davina knew that look. Davina wished the same. That was the look of wanting to fly. Brandon reached up holding her legs as Isla closed her eyes.

"We were meant to Fly Cy." Isla countered. "This is childs play."

"We are children." Cyrus countered logically.

"Eww," sansa declared her little flats suddenly wet.

"Sansa peed herself." Robb laughed out. Sansa pouted up at her brother stomping a little foot down.

"I did not!" Sansa demanded.

"Mama?" Cyrus questioned as davinas hand grabbed at her stomach her face pinched eyes sealed closed. "Daddy! Mamas hurt."

"Careful Isla." Brandon instructed grabbing her from his shoulders and putting her on the ground. "Your mamas fluids are all over the floor."

"Gross," isla countered. "Pick me up."