8. Lady of Winterfell

Brandon yawned out rolling over and right off the bed. Davina heard the thud before rolling over to peer down at her husband on the ground.

"You okay?"

"Yeah." He groaned getting up.

"Okay." Davina answered rolling over in bed.

"Love you too," He added.

"You said you were fine." Davina grumbled. "You turn into a big baby suddenly? We already have a lot of kids Brandon you dont need to act like a child, do I need to kiss the boo boo's better?"

"Fuck yes." Brandon agreed jumping up. "I hurt my cock, kiss it better."

"I'm going back to sleep." Davina corrected. Brandon grumbled but slid back in bed beside her pulling her close.

"My father is coming for a visit." Catelyn remarked. Ned spared her a glance as he got ready for a hunt.

"Oh..." ned had done his duty and married her but holster tully was not pleased when his daughter would not be lady of Winterfell.

" Wants to see his grandchildren and meet the infamous lady of Winterfall that took my place."

" she didn't take your place Cat. Brandon wasn't yours to keep." Ned corrected.

" instead, I got an unfaithful husband, a little bastard that ruins everything and a northern winch claiming what should be mine." Catelyn agreed.

" I can't handle this." it was all he could say as he rose his hands in surrender and headed for the door.

" what can't you handle? The truth?" she called after him.

"You." he muttered under his breath. "I can fucking handle you."

" are you ready?"

"Im coming! Im coming! Im coming!" Cillian declared running down the hall. "Im here!" he added tumbling into Davina's legs.

" Hi baby boy."

"Aegon and Cyrus told me we're going on a hunt." Cillian informed her.

" we are, but I don't know that you-" davina began but brandon spoke louder.

" yes we are. You got your boots on. Let's go." Brandon exclaimed, as he plucked cillian from Davina's arms.

XXX

"Davina if i were married to you-"

"Watch it boy." Brandon growled.

" hypothetically, if we were married..." ned altered. "What would you have done when I brought home jon?"

" I would've skinned you alive and then claimed the boy as my own." Davina answered honestly. Ned chuckled. " not what you wanted to hear, dear hypothetical husband.?"

" on the contrary, that's exactly what I wanted to hear."

" but this is hypothetical and don't you dare come after my wife or I will rip you apart limb from limb." Brandon added with a smile.

"Hypothetical, I'm not after your girl." Ned assured. 

"You couldnt handle me." Davina agreed tossing her hair over her shoulder as she strut down the hall. 

Hoster Tully was a dick. Davina dyed and braided her hair back but her violet eyes were something she couldnt so easily hide. 

Hoster strut around as if he was in charge, Brandon didnt like that. Hoster looked disapproving to Brandon and to Ned for that matter every possible moment, he got that from Catelyn too. Davina shifted Taelon in her arms glancing to the children. 

"Father," Catelyn said happily. 

"My Robb, you have gotten so tall." Hoster remarked. Jon swallowed the lump in his throat looking to Ned. 

"That's Jon." Davina corrected. "Handsome boy he is." 

"Jon, your son." Hoster agreed. 

"Sure." Davina agreed with a shrug. 

"He's mine." Ned corrected. 

"You had an affair with your brothers wife?" Hoster demanded. "Catelyn we will get this union annulled, you and Brandon can wed as their punishment." Hoster decided. 

"You gonna step in, say something?" Davina pondered calmly as she looked to Brandon. He gnawed aggressively on his lip as he stared back at Hoster. 

"I'm trying not to murder him, if I move, I will." Brandon corrected. 

"Fair enough." Davina agreed. "Ned, darling!" Davina declared as she passed off a curious Taelon to Brandon. "We have been caught my dear!" Although Davina would have claimed Jon for the visitation of Hoster, she knew that Ned wouldnt allow it. "Our illicit affairs must come to an end!" 

"What?" Aegon demanded gaping back at his father. 

"She's acting." Brandon assured him. 

"How scandalous of us!" Davina declared leaning dramatically into Ned. 

"Brandon is going to murder me you realize." Ned murmured. "Lord Tully, Jon is mine but not Dav's."

"No?"

"No." Ned agreed. "You didnt your father about Jon?"

"Oh Jon," HOster agreed. "You did tell me of him, I just forced him from my mind because you want to ruin my family." Hoster agreed. 

"I dont want to-"

"You do and you did, where is my grandson?" Hoster countered moving past them. 

"I love you for being so sweet," Ned assured keeping an arm around Davina. "thank you."

"Now brandon is going to kill you if you dnot let me go." Davina warned. Ned quickly released her. 

"Say hi to your grandsire!" Catelyn declared holding out Sansa. Sansa stared wide eyed back at Hoster as he murmured alongside Catelyn about how ridiculous this was. Who was this woman that Brandon married? Why couldnt catelyn be lady of winterfell? They should get rid of her. 

"Brandon doesnt love me, if his wife were to die at our hands," Catelyn murmured smiling down at little sansa who only partially understood the words coming out of her mouth. "he would kill me, he would know and he would kill me. But brandon is reckless if he dies then Ned is-"

"He has a son, its too late for you." Hoster tsked. "I can't believe we fell for their charms. You were to be lady of winterfell, you were to be queen of the north."