10. Boss

Want you back/ Jaime lannister / Cersei Lannister / Rieka Stark out now!
"You are not the boss of me." Catelyn demanded with a huff. Davina stared back at her, her face deadly and yet unreadable.

"Go." Davina demanded.

And with that, catelyn scurried off

And with that, catelyn scurried off.  She didnt want to know what davina was capable of when angered.

Catelyn remembered the day perfectly the day brandon chose a child over herself...

"What?" Catelyn shrieked.

"Sorry. I have fallen in love with another." Brandon said nonchalantly. At that time they had been dying davinas hair and calling her Davi. Brandon always called her squirt and she called him stinky   Catelyn didnt understand.

Davina stuck her tongue out at catelyn when brandon picked her up kissing her cheek. Catelyn was furious. Her father even more so.

A woman from an unknown house was going to be the lady of Winterfell? this wouldn't do.

"Stinky," Davina began as she kissed his cheek. He smiled into her touch. "Can we get rid of Catelyn, shes no fun." Brandon chuckled nodding. 

"I'm working on it, squirt." Brandon confirmed. 

"She's rude, and mean and looks down upon me," Davina went on. 

"I hate her for it," brandon assured. 

"And you know the weirdest part, Stinky?"

"What squirt?" Brandon answered plopping her down on the couch. 

"She thinks she is marrying you." 

"That's incorrect, squirt, I promise." Brandon assured. 

"Well it better be." Davina agreed. 

"Oh?" Brandon pulled her closer. "Why is that?" 

"Because...' Davina blushed. 

"Because," Brandon urged. 

"Well I'm going to marry you, Brandon." Davina answered. 

"Are you?" Brandon mused. Davina shrugged. 

"Dont you want to one day?" davina questioned. 

"I want to marry you." Brandon agreed. Davina's smile brightened. "One day my darling girl, you and I will be forever." 

"Forever, i like the sound of that." Davina agreed. 

"Why do you think the people like this no name nobody?" Catelyn hissed watching Davina run through the snow. She smiled catching with a stonemason and a welder. She laughed out doing a little spin in the snow. Ned caught brandon staring at her, he was always watching Davina. 

At first ned thought it was to make sure she was safe but he realized he just couldnt take his eyes off of Davina. 

"I'm prettier than her." Catelyn barked. Benjen rolled his eyes. "I'm older than her, I'm the whole damn-"

"STOP!" Benjen groaned. "He likes her, not you, get over it!" 

"I love him." Catelyn commanded. "He fought for me, he went up against-"

"He loves a good fight," Benjen corrected. "You, you big idiot should just go home." 

"I can't go home, he needs to fall in love with me." Catelyn whined. 

"Gods," Benjen grumbled. "Ned talk some sense into this wacko." 

"She gets along well with the people." Brandon remarked. "They love her."

"What's not to love?" Ned agreed. 

"Dont even think about it." Brandon countered. 

"What?" ned laughed out. "Come on, I know she is your girl, a child at the moment but your future girl." Ned assured. 

"Ned, why wont that fish leave us be?"

"You made a promise to her father and broke it."

"I was nearly killed by Aerys you honestly think i'm going to shackle myself to a woman I dont love? I was forced into a cell, I thought I was going to die, it was humiliating," Brandon added. "I felt so useless and hopeless. I wont be defeated again."

"Brandon, sticking to your vows isnt defeat." Ned countered.  

"I didnt vow to marry her."

"You didnt not vow it either." Ned countered. "I know you left and fell in love but... Davina..."

"Each moon that passes less and less Targaryen supporters reign." Brandon countered. "Less and less people give a damn considering us, damn about finding her, they all think she is dead."

"They all think you stole and killed her." Ned countered. 

"Which I didnt." Brandon reminded him. "Now if you will excuse me, I need to go and hug my girl." 

"You can't wait for her grow up so you can kiss her proper." Ned countered, Brandon smirked back at him.