On The Road

So today is the fist day we are on the road to warped tour and right now I am sitting on the couch watching tv then I get up an go to the fridge and open it up and see a lot of monsters so I grab on and I go go back and sit on the couch and continued to watch tv until I eventually feel asleep.

Then j woke up and hit my head and realized that I was in my bunk so I got up and went to the lounge and saw CC, Ashley, and Jake sitting on the couch and Jinxx and dad were sitting on the floor playing COD and so I just walked by and went to the fridge and grabbed another monster and went by again and went back to my bunk and decide to text mom so I said "Hey mom I am bored" and she replied "Why are you so bored" and so I texted back "Well dad and the guys are taking turns playing COD and I got nothing to do" so then I stopped texting and laid there and realized that I can do what I always used to do at the orphanage when I was bored so I got up and grabbed my makeup bag and grabbed one of friends and went into the bathroom an rolled up my sleeve on my left arm and made about 10 cuts but they weren't to deep then I grabbed gauze and tape and wrapped up my arm and rolled my sleeve down and flushed the toilet to not make it obvious.

Then after about of sleeping I was shook em awake by my dad and he grabbed my left wrist and I winced and he asked "What's wrong?" then I said quickly "I just slept on it" and I sat up an walked into the lounge and CC said "Ok let's get off this bus and get food" so we all got off the bus and we went into a pizza place and we ordered three large pizzas.

Then after we left the pizza place we walked a couple of blocks and went into an icecream place and got icecream then left and got back onto the bus and fell onto the couch and I felt like I was lifted then laid back down then I couldn't open my eyes because I was way to tired to so I was passed out.

Then I woke up and realized that I was sleeping on top of Ashley and CC so I slowly turned my body a bit and now I was facing CC's stomach and moved my arms a bit and he stirred and woke up and looked down at me an said "Good morning beautiful" and I blushed a little an then got off the couch and went into the bathroom and took a shower then I got out and realized that I forgot my clothes so I wrapped myself in a towel and and walked out slowly and went to my bunk and grabbed a black muscle tank with black veil brides on it and my white high waisted shorts also my bra and underwear then quickly went back into the bathroom and got dressed and after I got dressed I straightened my hair then did my usually makeup then I put all my brackets back on and came out and all the boys were awake.