18th Birthday

So today is my 18th birthday and everyone has been sneaky around me and I don't know why. So since the boys have a few days off from the tour we can do whatever we want so instead of me getting dressed in a complete I just put one of Ashley's shirts on and a pair of his sweat pants and made sure they stayed up so I tied them really tight but not to tight were they hurt then I got my hello kitty onsie but it was black and white because it was suppose to look like Ashley Purdy.

So after I got ready I grabbed my phone and looked at the time and it was 11 so I came out and went into the lounge and saw the boys and they all looked at me an I said "What are you all looking at" and Ashley got up and came over to me and pushed me back to the bunks and said "Its because ur wearing a onsie and it looks like me" an then I got a little mad and took the onsie off and he saw that I was wearing his clothes so I grabbed one of my black veil brides shirts and black high wasted shorts and went into the bathroom and changed then I threw his clothes back at him and I put on my high top black converse and walked off the bus and went to the field that was behind the bus and I say under the willow trees for reached inside my pocket and pulled out my blade and I know I shouldn't be doing this because I promised Ashley I wouldn't but I couldn't help it so I took off my bracelets and started to make cuts and as I was making my fifth cut I heard screaming and I look up to see Ashley telling me to stop.

So then Ashley kneels down beside me and holds out his hand and says "Echo hand me the blade please" so I hand him the blade and I start to cry and say "Ashley I am sorry I promised you I wouldn't but I was mad that you were mad at me for wearing your clothes" so Ashley picked me up bridal style back to the bus and he said "I would never be mad at you for wearing my clothes, also happy birthday Echo" and I say "Thanks Ashley"

So the rest of the day was fun because my mom and dad and the boys took me out to dinner and then we went back to the bus an when we got on the bus it was dark and I was trying to feel around for Ashley but I couldn't find him until there were multiple yells saying "Surprise" and I saw AA,FIR,SWS,MIW,and other people and so we had to get off the bus an go around it and I saw that they set up a party and it was really fun. Later on that night after the party everyone left an I had Ashley and Jake help me carry in my gifts from everyone and I opened them and I thanked everyone that was still here and I sent texts to the bands that were here and had left and said thank you for the the gifts.