Pregnant (2 months)

So I am now two months pregnant and I am sitting in my room on my laptop looking for a job so I can earn some money so I can buy stuff for the baby for when he/she is born. Then there was a knock at my door and I said "Come in" and the door opened and Ashley walked in and I got up and walked over to him and smiled and he asked "What do you wanna do today" and I said "Not sure why what do you wanna do today" and he replied "How about we go out to dinner  around 8" and I nodded my head then he kissed my forehead and I smiled again. So later on I continued to look for a job then I thought I will do this another day so I closed my laptop and looked at the time and it said 6:00 so I got up and went into the bathroom and get into the shower and then I got out and I got dressed in a Purdy girl outfit and I did my make up. Then he knocked on the door and I went over and I opened it and he smiles "Cute outfit" and I smiled at him and said "Thanks you look handsome yourself" and he took my hand me and we left and headed off to the restaurant.

So we arrive at the restaurant an we get a booth and we order our drinks and then look over our menus. After we ordered our food and as I was eating ash stopped an looked at me and I asked "What is it so I have something on my face?" and he shook his head and then stood up and walked over to me and I looked up and he got down on one knee and I put my hand over my mouth and Ashley says "Echo I loved you since the day I meet you and I wanted you to be mine and I will be there for you and this baby, so Echo will you marry me?" an I just looks at him with tears in my eyes and I say "Oh Ashley yes I will marry you" and he gets up and puts the ring on my finger and gives me hug and he payed for the dinner and we went home and fell asleep all happy.