Finding Out

So then Ashley just gave me a hug and I just cried into his chest until the curtain opened and I saw my dad and he asked "What's wrong?" And I looked at Ashley and he nodded his head telling me that I should tell him so I let go of Ashley and and got out of my bunk and asked "Dad can you go get mom?" and he nodded his head and left the bus to go get mom so I stood there with tears in my eyes and then the door opened and I asked "Mom,dad and everyone you may wanna sit down for this except you Ashley I need you to help me" so everyone sat down and Ashley stood behind me and I began by saying " Ok so what I am about to tell you and then show you you may be mad sad or any emotion about this." so then I took off all my bracelets off of each arm and I saw that they were all looking at the fresh gauze because it was bleeding threw and then I took off all the gauze and showed everyone my wrists and arms then I said "Yes I know what your thinking so yes I self harm and it all started in the orphanage at the age of 10 because everyone would bully me because of the way I acted or dressed and I couldn't take it anymore so I had to find a stress reliever so I started to self harm." now I was crying but then I continued by saying "Well then I got adopted by amazing people and it stopped until I got some hates online and when I had Ashley's shirt it was the same day and I remembered it and that's why I ran into the bathroom and that's what I did." then I pulled a blade out of my back pocket and started to make cuts but then Ashley grabbed the blade and threw it away and I fell to the ground crying until I was picked up by someone and taken into the bathroom and I looked up to see Ashley and he cleaned my cuts and wrapped them up then I came out and I was engulfed into a hug by my mom and dad then everyone joined in the hug.

Then later I was in my bunk wide awake so I got out of my bunk and went into the lounge and sat on the couch and then I heard someone else come out and sat down next to mea an I look over to see Ashley and when he looks at me and he leans in and kisses me so I kiss back then I lean back so I can breathe and he asks "Echo will you be my girlfriend?"