New Home

I must have fallen asleep in the car because when I woke up I was in a bed and I noticed the room was black and red so I got up and walked out of the bedroom an went downstairs and saw my mom and dad on the couch an when they saw me dad said "Well good afternoon sleepy head and do you like your new room." and I replied "How long was I sleeping and yes I do." and mom held up 3 fingers meaning 3 hours and then I went back upstairs and put up all my posters and blared my music while I did it and it was the all or me nothing ep and the song was end of the world and after I had all my posters hung up I sat down on my bed and admired my work then there was a knock at my door and it was mom and dad and it looked like dad had something behind his back and so I went over to my iPod and paused the music and asked "What's up?" and Andy said "Here open this." and he handed me a box and I opened it and it was an iPhone 6 plus and I got up and hugged them both and said "Thank you so much." then they handed me a couple iTunes gift cards and I started to download music.

Then I went downstairs because mom called me down because it was dinner time and we had a very good dinner then I went upstairs and decided to take a shower and so I grabbed my batman shorts and batman tank top and went into the barroom and hopped in the shower then got out and got dressed and stared at myself in the mirror and saw all my scars from when I started to cut at the age of 10 years old because that's when the bullying started and I couldn't take it. Then I came out of the bathroom and brushed my hair and went downstairs real quick and went over to the couch where mom and dad were at and I gave each of them a hug and said "Thank you and good night see you in the morning." then I went back up to my room and laid down in bed and fell asleep.