Big Day

4 months later

Echo's Pov: 

  So I am now 9 months pregnant an it is a struggle to get up off the bed and the couch when I am alone but I usually have Ashley to help me up when I need it, 

 I was currently sitting on the couch the guys were at the studio working on the music for their new album and I was so uncomfortable, I was struggling to get up so I just stayed down on the couch

 I was currently sitting on the couch the guys were at the studio working on the music for their new album and I was so uncomfortable, I was struggling to get up so I just stayed down on the couch. I was watching a movie when all of a sudden I got a huge pain on my lower back an stomach, I held my stomach and took a few deep breathes thinking this is going to happen but wasn't positive until I moved a bit and I felt the spot I was in get wet and I groaned once again then I was moving a bit more to get up it was a struggle but I got up and grabbed my phone and called Ash but put it on speaker phone cause I was afraid to drop my phone. 

Phone Call: A-Ash E-Echo  

A- Hello babe

E- H-hi Ashley 

A-Echo whats wrong?

E- Home..now!, baby coming!

A- Alright I am on my way

*End Call*  

Ashley's Pov: 

  I told the guys that we had to end early cause Echo was going into labor so they all put there things away an we all headed back to the house well only me and Andy the others went home to tell their girlfriends the situation. So once I got home with Andy he stayed by her side while I go pack the bag then I ran downstairs and I grabbed her hand and took her to the car and Andy yelled saying he was gonna go pick up Juliet from the studio and then head up and I nodded my head and got into the car and drove off to the hospital.