Hospital Trips and Love

So when I woke up I was blinded by a light so I blinked a few times then I realized I was in a hospital and I saw my mom and dad hugging and I saw Ashley in a chair next to the bed holding my hand and the other boys laying in different places and then I squeezed Ashley's hand and he opened his eyes and said "Andy, Juliet, boys get up" then they were all looking at me and my mom an dad came over to me and gave me a huge hug and dad asked "Why did you do that?" so I replied and said "Because when you guys were arguing I felt like it was my fault." and my mom said "Sweetie this was not your fault it's just that we want you to be safe" and I nodded my head.

So after a couple days of being in the hospital I left an when I got to the bus an I laid on the couch and Ashley sat down and I laid my head on his lap. After a couple minutes of laying on his lap I had to immediately get up and he looked at me and asked "What's wrong Echo?" an I pointed down and he looked down an said "Oh sorry was it poking your head" and I just laughed and kissed his cheek and got up and went to my bunk and laid down.

Shortly after I came to my bunk everyone came to their bunks and Ashley opened my curtain and asked "Can I sleep with you tonight?" and so I scooted over and let Ashley in an he wrapped his arm around my waist and we fell asleep like that.

So I woke up the next morning an I remembered that Ashley was here so I turned and faced him and I kissed his nose and his eyes opened and he kissed my lips and said "Good morning beautiful " and I said "Good morning to you to" and then we got out of the bunk and I grabbed and outfit for today which was white high waisted shorts and I grabbed a playboy muscle tank and Ashley asked "Hey is that my shirt?" and I nodded an I said "Yah you want it back" an he shook his head and so I put the shirt on and the shorts on in front of Ashley because we have been together for about 3 months now so it was fine then after I got dressed Ashley told me to hold my hair up an I did what he said and then I felt something cold on my neck and I look down an I saw the star necklace he always wore and I turned to him an asked "Ashley isn't this your lucky necklace" and he nodded and said "No it's a new one I bought for you so now we both have one" and then he puts his on and I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him then he broke the kiss and we went into the lounge and CC said "Awe it's the lovebirds and they have matching necklaces" and I glared at him and he immediately covered his crotch and Ashley sat on the couch an I sat down on his lap and I felt perfect in his arms.