Big News

So the next day I got up and I looked over at ash and I smiled at the thought that happened last night and so I kissed him on his nose and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and I looked in the mirror and lifted my shirt up and smiled an rubbed circles on my stomach and I look down then I feel a pair of hands on my hands and I look up and see ash standing behind me smiling and I turn around and ask "When are we gonna tell my parents about the big news?" And he says "We can do it later on tonight when we go out to eat" and I smile and walk out of the bathroom an I take off the ring an Ash asks "Why did you take it off" then I turn around "So no one sees it before tonight" an he nods realizing what we just talked about then I head downstairs  and see  my mom making breakfast so I walk over into the kitchen and speak "Morning mom" then she nods "Morning" then she finishes up and puts everything on the table and yells for everyone to come down then you hear thousands of feet running down the steps which makes me laugh then we all eat. 

Later that day around 7 we all are getting ready for the dinner and I slip my ring on and I look at Ashley smiling and I go over and hug him and he hugs back then we go downstairs and I make sure no one can see the ring, then we go out and get into the cars and drive off to the restaurant, then once we arrive we all go inside and get to our table and talk for a bit then order the food and wait. So after we got our food and I looked at Ashley and he nods his head and I stand up and everyone looks at me and I speak "Alright I have some news about me and Ashley" then I speak again "Last night Ashley took me out and we had a great time because after her proposed to me" then I showed them the ring an the rest of the night was full of chatter about the wedding and other things.