A Day That Was Remembered

So it's been a week since my 18th birthday and my special night with Ashley and the next day my dad found out an almost killed Ashley but ended up not caring about it.

So when I woke up I ran to the bathroom and threw up and I felt someone rubbing my back and holding my hair and once I was done I stood up an saw Ashley and I rinsed my mouth and left the bathroom and I went back to the bunks and I grabbed a white black veil brides tank top and some black skinny jeans on then I put my leather jacket over my tank top and I put on my combat boots on and got off the bus and called Ella and told her once she dropped the breakfast off for the boys to take me to a drug store.

So once Ella dropped the food off she stared driving me to the drug store and she asked "Echo why are we going to the drug store?" and I reply "Well after I opened up all my gifts and cards Ashley took me out to a bar an we got drunk and came back to the bus and you know what happened next and I might be pregnant" and she looked at me shocked. Once we got to the drug store she told me to stay in the car and she would go buy them and when she came out she got into the car an asked "Where do you wanna take this at?" and I replied "I am going to take it on my bus because the boys are probably getting ready to play" so we went back to the bus and thankfully the boys weren't on and so I went into the bathroom and took the test and I waited the amount of time it said to wait then I looked at the test an it said..