Big Day Pt 2

Ashley's Pov: 

 So when we got to the hospital I helped Echo inside and explained how she was in labor and we got taken back to a room and I helped her into a gown they gave her and she laid down on the bed and the nurse came in and hooked her up to IV, I sat in the chair next to her we waited for the time and the others to arrive. I leaned back in the chair closing my eyes for a bit until I felt a smack on my arm and I look at Echo and I stand up grabbing her hand I saw the doctor come in and smiled slightly, and started explaining everything and saying she should be ready to push soon then he left the room and I sat back down and checked my phone and saw I got a text from Andy saying 'How is she and can we come in?' I texted back 'Yes and shes doing good' 

~Time Skip, Im Lazy~ After Birth

 Echo's Pov:  

  So I was laying in the hospital bed holding my son Skyler and Ashley was talking to the others and my mom was next to me talking to me, I was really tired so I handed him to my mom and she nodded at me, I rolled over and closed my eyes finally getting some actual sleep for once since I barely got any during the pregnancy. 

 I laid in peace and quiet because everyone left except Ash but he was also asleep in the chair next to me, I sighed wanting to leave but I had to wait another day to go home. I woke up with a knock on the door and Ashley must have been up already and he opened the door and it was the nurse to bring in Skyler for a feeding and I sat up a bit and the nurse left the room an Ash handed me Skyler, I smiled at him knowing he has Ashley's eye color and my natural hair color which is brown. 

~Time Skip~

 So its been a few weeks since we have been home with Reagan and its been a handful but we are handling it well and Ash said he was looking for a house for us to live in that's not to far from my parents so if they have to babysit him or just want to visit, I was currently sitting on the couch at my parents house while Ash was out house hunting. 

 I was glad that Andy and Juliet adopted me and I met Ashley and now I'm living a great life with everyone including my son Skyler Pierce Purdy, and I couldn't ask for anything better in my life than the family I have around me.