Battle of beacon

Third pov

the fairgrounds are in chaos as civilians run away from the hordes of Grimm. Atlesian Knight-200s are seen firing at the dark creatures, and a vendor hides behind his booth when a group of Ursai run past. Several Nevermores fly across the sky, one holding Roy Stallion in it's talons. Blake Belladonna and Weiss Schnee are then shown watching in horror of everything going on around them. Civilians continue to flee as Grimm continue to run amok, and a dead Creep on the ground starts to dissipate. "I can't believe this!"  Weiss says as Blake pulls out her scroll to call Yang "Yang, are you okay?"

Cut to Yang running in the hallways of the dorms with Zwei. responding to Blake through her Scroll " I'm fine. Is Ruby with you? She's not answering her Scroll." Blake responded "No, she isn't." at those words, Yang stops in her tracks with a worried expression on her face "Yang, I'm sure she's fine. She's our leader. She can take care of herself." Yang closes her eyes and curls her fist into a ball. "Right"

With Dante,(Y/n) and Ruby in amity

(Y/n) POV

the Nevermore screeches as it continues to weaken the force field that's keeping it from getting in. "Shit that's not going to keep it out for much longer!!!" As civilians run past me in a panic, Ruby  stays kneeling on the ground with her head down, her expression in a mixture of shock and sadness. As the Nevermore circles around the colosseum, Pyrrha struggles to stand as she looks in shock at the torn apart Penny Polendina I walk over to her "Pyrrah we gotta go that barrier isn't going to keep it out for much longer!" Jaune, Ren, and Nora look up and see the force field flash as the Nevermore rises back up before diving back in. Wasting no time, the leader of Team JNPR jumps from the stands into the arena.

Nora yells after Jaune "Jaune!" Jaune yells after Pyrrha trying to snap her out of her trance like I have been "Pyrrha, please snap out of it!" Suddenly, the Nevermore completely breaks through the holographic barrier, and the force of it landing on the arena floor knocks back Jaune, Pyrrha, and the pieces of Penny. The Nevermore screeches and lunges towards Pyrrha. Suddenly, the Nevermore is knocked back by a red, twirling blur of roses, with the cause of the blur gripping one of Penny's swords and stabbing into the Nevermore, before jumping back down in front of Pyrrha. As I have Invictus drawn "Pyrrha get out of here I got this!" Ruby stands beside me "we got this!" I nod at her "call your locker!" She nods as well as other students call their lockers as it pins down the nevermore

We all jump into action grabbing our weapons if we don't already have them pyrrah is on the ground crying saying sorry to Ruby as she sobs I place my hand on her shoulder as Jaune brings her the weapons she had lost "it's not your fault whoever took over the screen is to blame and I believe I know who it is" Pyrrha stands back up and takes her weapons back from Jaune, the two of them exchanging determined expressions. They then look over to Ruby, who smiles at the impressive ensemble of students. Their moment is cut short when they notice hippogriff-like Grimm land on top of the colosseum. They fly towards the group of students as Ren and I  call the Grimm species out by their formal name.

"Griffons" we all get ready to fight but Oobleck and Port stop us "students I believe it's best you leave!" Port says "but we can fight!" I respond "Mr. (L/N) this day will surely go down in history but I'd prefer my students live to tell the tale" Oobleck says as I reluctantly nod before leaving as we make it back to vale. Civilians continue to run and flee in panic as they reach the docking bays of the colosseum. Atlas Soldiers are seen directing civilians to calmly step into the Air Buses. A female student is seen breaking down in tears as another person tries to comfort her. Suddenly, White Fang Bullheads are seen dropping off more Grimm at the docking bay. Two Atlesian Knights escorting General Ironwood effortlessly gun down an Ursa. As they proceed forward, the Knights are suddenly brutally ripped apart by a much larger, armored Beowolf variant. The Beowolf then notices Ironwood as the General starts to run towards it, gradually picking up speed as he nears the charging Beowolf. He screams a loud battle cry as he pulls out a pistol from his coat. Ironwood ducks and slides under the Beowolf's swipe and shoots at it twice. Pivoting as he skids across the floor, and using his free hand as a break. The Beowolf lands and shakes its head then charges at Ironwood again, who fires his revolver three more times before having to duck under another swipe. The Beowolf attempts to swipe at him again with its left claw, but Ironwood effortlessly stops it with his own right hand. The General then fires at the Beowolf's feet, the explosion causing it to get airborne, and still gripping it's claw, Ironwood proceeds to swing it back down to the ground with his own brute strength. Ironwood then picks up the Beowolf, aims the revolver at its skull, and shoots it, causing black blood to splatter from it. Ironwood then watches the body of the Beowolf dissipate before leaving. The students are then shown exiting the arena entrance and gather together in front of Ironwood. "What's going on" Ruby asks as we approach ironwood (ironasshole) he turns to us " Grimm are crawling all over the city. The White Fang's invaded Beacon, and to make matters worse, some... vagabond has seized one of my ships. Until we regain command, the skies are out of our control. So I'm..." Ironwood pauses noticing a Creep advancing on the group from behind, and shoots it before finishing."going to take it back."