Chapter 31-40

Chapter 31

Although Jiang Liyun thought of selling fried chicken, she was not in a hurry.

Selling fried chicken is just like selling fried dumplings, and it also requires preparation.

And if she sells fried dumplings, she can set up a stall. If she sells fried chicken, it's best to rent a house in the town.

While Jiang Liyun was thinking about selling fried chicken, she returned to the fried dumpling stall. Then she saw that Feng Yi was not there, but a man who always came to buy fried dumplings was talking to Wu Xiaochun.

Wu Xiaochun is introverted. She will not take the initiative to talk to others unless they talk to her, but if someone talks to her, she will definitely answer.

At this moment, the man asked her a question, and she racked her brains to answer it.

Seeing Jiang Liyun, Wu Xiaochun breathed a sigh of relief: "My daughter is back. If you have any questions, ask her."

"Hello, are you okay?" Jiang Liyun asked with a smile.

"It's nothing, I just want to ask you where you bought this pot." The man asked.

Jiang Liyun said: "Someone brought this to me from the city. I don't know where he bought it."

"Is that so..." The man was a little disappointed. He briefly chatted with Jiang Liyun and left in a hurry.

After he left, Jiang Liyun asked Wu Xiaochun: "Mom, what did this man ask you?"

Wu Xiaochun said: "Just ask us where we bought the pork."

When Jiang Liyun heard this, she knew that that person must want to imitate them and sell fried dumplings.

In fact, after she opened her fried dumpling stall, many people wanted to learn from her.

In the 1960s and 1970s, China experienced a baby boom.

Jiang Lihai, Jiang Liping and she were all born during the baby boom period.

But now at this point in time...this group of people has grown up.

Unfortunately, at this time, there are very few jobs available in the country, so many people have nothing to do.

In Qiaotou Village, there are many young people without jobs.

In the past, these young people might have farmed obediently, but times have changed, and now everyone wants to make money.

Most of them, those born in the 1960s, have experienced hardship and want money. They are willing to do all kinds of hard work as long as they can earn money.

For example, when she died in her previous life, Jiang Lihai was already over 60 years old, but he still couldn't find time to help people around. Many of his and Jiang Lihai's peers in Qiaotou Village were already in their 50s and 60s and still working on construction sites.

And now at this point in time... Although there are people like Jiang Lihai who feel that setting up a stall is not good, there are also people who want to make money and are happy to come to the town to set up a stall.

After she could make money by raising white-feathered chickens, people in the village flocked to raise them. She could make money by selling fried dumplings, so of course others wanted to sell them.

There are several vendors selling steamed buns in this town.

When she was in the village, someone came to her door and wanted to learn how to make fried dumplings from her, but she refused...