Chapter 111-113 (end)

Chapter 111

Feng Yi didn't regret it at all. In fact, he was very happy at the moment.

Jiang Liyun invited Jiang Zizi and his wife to come to Shanghai. In addition to taking Jiang Zizi and his wife to have fun in Shanghai, she also wanted to tell them about her marriage to Feng Yi.

Feng Yi has always wanted to get married. He couldn't get married before when he was in college, but now he has graduated.

In the past six months, Feng Yi had hinted at her several times.

Jiang Liyun also felt that it was time to get married. She and Feng Yi were not too old, but not too young. It was just right to get married now.

If she gets married, she will definitely have to go back to Jiuqu Town to get married, but Jiang Liyun plans to buy some things in Shanghai and take them back to make the wedding a lively one.

She also asked a photographer to capture the entire wedding process.

After the wedding was held in Jiuqu Town and they came to Shanghai, they could hold a few tables in the hotel and entertain Feng Yi's teachers and classmates, as well as Jiang Liyun's business friends.

In the era before high-speed rail, it was too troublesome to invite these people to Jiuqu Town for a wedding, so we might as well have separate weddings.

After buying the car, Jiang Liyun took her family to a seafood restaurant for dinner. By the way, she told Feng Yi that she and Feng Yi were getting married.

When Feng Yi heard Jiang Liyun mention this matter, he immediately raised his head and chest, as if there was light in his eyes. He looked at Jiang Zizi and his wife eagerly, waiting for Jiang Zizi and his wife's consent.

Of course it was impossible for Jiang Laizi and his wife to disagree. Wu Xiaochun asked Jiang Liyun: "Liyun, should we do something?"

Jiang Liyun had an idea, so they might as well just follow her orders.

Jiang Liyun said: "Mom and Dad, you guys have a good rest, and then just listen to the master of ceremonies."

Weddings in rural areas are usually organized by parents. How many dishes are included in the banquet at home, what brand of cigarettes are used at the banquet, how much is the bride price, who will attend the wedding or wedding, and what return gifts are prepared for the guests...

Normally, these decisions are made by parents.

But Jiang Zizi and his wife were unreliable, so Jiang Liyun no longer counted on them and planned to do everything by herself.

Of course she will find someone to help her, and then she can just ask two people who are familiar with this to help her get things done.

"Okay." Wu Xiaochun secretly breathed a sigh of relief when he heard that he didn't have to do anything.

In the past few years, she has been selling things at Liyun Dumpling Shop every day. She is no longer as introverted as before and dare not communicate with others, but it is still a bit difficult for her to arrange her daughter's wedding.

But she is willing to do other things!

Thinking of this, Wu Xiaochun said: "Liyun, I made several quilts for you, and I also gave Feng Yi a gold ring and necklace..."

According to their custom, when marrying a wife, you have to buy gold jewelry for others, usually gold rings and gold earrings.

Jiang Liyun is asking for a wife, which is no different from marrying a wife.