Chapter 61-70

Chapter 61

While Jiang Liyun was busy, Feng Yi was selling fried chicken.

When Jiang Liyun came to sell fried chicken before, he was always there, and most of the regular customers knew him.

"Young man, why are you alone today?"

"Where's the girl selling fried chicken?"

"She went to work on opening a store?"

...

Feng Yi didn't talk much when he and Jiang Liyun set up a stall together before, but today Jiang Liyun is not here.

He followed Jiang Liyun's example, greeted these guests, and responded to their words: "Sister Liyun is a little busy, I am the only one here today."

"It will be very busy if we open a store." Everyone said one after another.

Jiang Liyun would chat with them before. These guests didn't pay much attention to Feng Yi, but now they noticed that Feng Yi was good-looking and very lovable.

What made them even more happy was that Feng Yi, like Jiang Liyun, could call them by name.

This young man is really good!

On the other side, in a small private clothing workshop, the landlady in her thirties looked at Jiang Liping and frowned: "Jiang Liping, it's okay if you don't work hard when you come to work. You are still doing other things at work. What are you doing!"

This small private workshop is opened by a couple in their own home.

The wife was in charge of the female workers who came to work in her house, she was in charge of the money coming in and out, and she also started making clothes herself.

As for the husband, he is responsible for taking orders outside and delivering goods to others.

When they see new clothes outside, they buy them, dismantle them and make them accordingly. The clothes they make are mainly supplied to clothing stores and street stalls in towns and counties.

It's not easy for people these days to have an opportunity to make money. The female workers who come here to make clothes are generally very hardworking, with Jiang Liyun being the exception.

She comes here very late every day, leaves for a long time at noon, and leaves work early in the evening.

Compared with those around her who work from seven in the morning to seven in the evening, and sometimes even overtime, she is really out of place.

Today, her behavior was even more distasteful to the boss lady.

She didn't know where she got a tattered suit, and then used the rags they had to change it.

Jiang Liping said: "You don't pay by the day here, but by the piece. If I don't work hard, I will get less money. What does it have to do with you? What do you care about me?"

The landlady was so choked that she couldn't speak.

Jiang Liping added: "Even the sewing machine I used was moved from my own home. I only used a few rags from you at most, and everyone else also used them. If you want to say something, just say it together, don't just say it." Myself."

The landlady could only remain silent.

Indeed, they work on a piece-rate basis here, and the female workers have to bring their own sewing machines... Jiang Liping works less, which means that Jiang Liping gets less money, and they don't lose money.

Seeing that the landlady stopped talking, Jiang Liping took out a gray cloth that was similar to the material of Sun Jinshan's suit, and added a sleeve to Sun Jinshan's black suit.