Chapter 41-50

Chapter 41

Feng Yi was in a very good mood when he got the soft cotton-padded jacket and quilt.

When he was at the Feng family, no one cared whether he was cold or not.

He remembered that in the winter when he first met Jiang Liyun, Zhou Qiaoxia never made him a cotton-padded jacket. When the weather got cold, he shivered and his hands were frostbitten.

Jiang Liyun was still young at that time and did not know that Zhou Qiaoxia was actually his biological mother. She only heard some words in the village that the Feng family wanted a stepmother, so she took him to find Zhou Qiaoxia, saying that Zhou Qiaoxia was a bad stepmother, and asked Zhou Qiaoxia to make clothes for him...

Zhou Qiaoxia was very angry at that time and even scolded Jiang Liyun. Fortunately, Old Man Feng stopped her.

Old Man Feng was afraid that something would happen to him and the Feng family would find it difficult to behave in the village, so he asked the old lady of the Feng family to take out the old clothes worn by Feng Lao and Feng Laoer and give them to him.

In the years that followed, he kept wearing the old clothes left by Feng Laoer and Feng Laoer.

Feng Lao Er and Feng Lao Er were both boys, very naughty, and they still had few clothes... The clothes they wore back and forth were already in tatters in his hands.

Fortunately, Mrs. Feng is okay. Mrs. Feng didn't like him as a dragster, and she was partial to Mr. Feng and Mr. Feng, but she always had a little compassion and would help him mend things.

Later, when Jiang Liyun grew up, she would also help him mend his clothes.

But Jiang Liyun didn't have much patience, so she taught him to mend clothes. After he learned to mend clothes, Jiang Liyun also asked him to help mend clothes when her own clothes were torn.

Of course I used Jiang's needlework and rags.

These things also cost money. Zhou Qiaoxia's sewing basket was not allowed to be touched at all, but Wu Xiaochun let them do whatever they wanted.

In short, for many years in the past, his winter cotton-padded jacket had always been worn out and not warm enough. He had never worn a new cotton-padded jacket or covered it with a soft new quilt.

Feng Yi was very happy holding his cotton-padded jacket and quilt.

He now truly has a family.

If Jiang Liping were here, she would definitely say a few words, such as Wu Xiaochun making quilts for Feng Yi but not for her.

Jiang Lihai didn't notice this at all. He just thought about what the He family had asked him to do, and asked Jiang Liyun cautiously: "Liyun, Chunlin and his family also raise chickens..."

"They want to sell it to me?" Jiang Liyun asked.

Jiang Lihai nodded repeatedly.

Jiang Liyun said: "Yes, yes, but I want to kill the chicken, and they have to send it over."

The chickens she sells these days are all bought from Jiang Yuxian, but the chickens raised by Jiang Yuxian's family have almost been sold out, and she will look for other people to buy them next.

As long as the He family doesn't fool her with insufficient chicken, she doesn't mind buying chicken from the He family.

I just bought it from the He family, and it only lasted for a few days.

After most people buy a batch of chickens to raise, these chickens will grow to the weight that can be sold at the same time.

Once the weight reaches the standard, it must be sold as soon as possible. If you continue to feed it, you will actually lose food.