Chapter 81-90

Chapter 81

The Xie family is indeed in chaos right now.

Last night, after Father Xie saw the letter that was stuffed into the crack of the door, he followed the markings on the letter and found a house in the next village.

According to the letter, Xie Zugen was gambling there.

Xie's father didn't want to believe it. He had educated Xie Zugen since he was a child and told him not to get involved in gambling. How could Xie Zugen gamble?

But thinking about what Xie Zugen had done recently, he had to believe it.

Father Xie knew at first glance that he was not a policeman. The people in the casino did not stop him, so he went in directly. Then he saw Xie Zugen, whose eyes were red after losing.

Xie's father was furious and wanted to beat someone, but was stopped by Boss Zhou's people.

Later, Father Xie and Xie Zugen were taken to the next room by Boss Zhou's people.

It was also at this time that Father Xie found out that Xie Zugen owed Boss Zhou 20,000 yuan.

Twenty thousand! He actually owed twenty thousand!

Xie's father was so angry that his forehead buzzed, but Xie Zugen felt a little guilty.

In fact, yesterday, he owed only 10,000 yuan.

But today, in order to make a comeback, he borrowed more and more, and unknowingly owed 20,000 yuan.

Father Xie hated Boss Zhou very much, but Boss Zhou had many people under his command. He did not dare to confront Boss Zhou head-on, so he only took Xie Zugen away.

Watching Xie's father and Xie Zugen leave, Boss Zhou took out a cigarette and lit it. He took a puff and blew out a smoke ring: "It's the Chinese New Year. Our stall will be closed for one day tomorrow and the place will be moved the day after tomorrow."

Not all those who owe money are willing to pay it back, and some people will report them with the intention of destroying everything.

The Xie family might do this.

Of course, these people usually don't end well.

Since he is in this business, he is not a kind person.

After Xie's father took Xie Zugen home, he was about to beat Xie Zugen. Xie's mother, who didn't know what was going on, went to stop him and was accidentally hit twice.

But when Xie's mother knew what Xie Zugen had done, she wouldn't stop her.

Twenty thousand, her son actually owed twenty thousand outside!

This is twenty thousand!

She spent 30 cents on fried buns and dumplings during the day, and shared 20 cents on fried chicken racks with others. She always felt that she spent a little too much, and her son owed 20,000 yuan!

Where did their family get so much money?

Mother Xie could only wipe her tears.

At this time, Xie's father suddenly remembered that he had asked Xie Zugen to save some money. He quickly went to look for it and found that the bankbook was missing!

The brick and tile factory has made good profits in the past few years. Xie's father started working in the brick and tile factory one after another and got about 20,000 yuan.

Ten thousand of them he gave to his son to keep, but now the money is gone.

His son had some savings before, but those savings were gone.