Chapter 51-60

Chapter 51

Regardless of his appearance or height, Sun Jinshan is very ordinary, a pure passerby.

But he likes all kinds of fashionable things and will dress himself up when he is free.

A few days ago, when he was interacting with the cadres in the township, he always dressed very fashionably, and his hair was not messy, which was impressive.

However, he was not dressed up today.

Moreover, he has been very busy since last night. He slept in the brick and tile factory last night, and his body was dirty and messy. At this moment, he looked no different from an ordinary worker in the brick and tile factory.

And there's hair... Sun Jinshan's hair is actually thin and soft, and a bit long for styling purposes.

After he applied a thick layer of mousse on himself, it looked fine, but if he didn't use anything, his hair, which was too long, would fall limply on his scalp and look particularly tacky.

This time the Hongxing Township government went to Shanghai and finally selected four people, namely the secretary of Hongxing Township, the deputy mayor of Hongxing Township in charge of economics, the chairman of the People's Congress of Hongxing Township, and the veterinarian of Hongxing Township.

The first three were originally going to go, but later they were worried that something might happen to the chickens on the way, so they brought the veterinarian with them.

These people, like Lu Weishan, were a little afraid to recognize Sun Jinshan when they saw him.

Sun Jinshan: "..." He really can't do it without dressing up!

The chicken coops Sun Jinshan and Jiang Lihai brought back from Shanghai were a bit insufficient, but some chicken farmers lent them chicken coops and packed all the chickens.

Secretary Lu and three other cadres were arranged to stay on another barge. Jiang Lihai, Sun Jinshan, and the veterinarian were placed on a barge filled with white-feathered chickens.

The environment on the ship was terrible and the smell was bad. Fortunately, they were very close to Shanghai. Although the tugboat was slow, they could reach Shanghai in one day.

The tugboat set off from the pier. The veterinarian was very excited at first, saying he wanted to play cards with Sun Jinshan and Jiang Lihai, but soon he became seasick and vomited.

Sun Jinshan has been in the transport team for several years and has rich experience. Even if the ship is moving, he can move freely on the ship and is not afraid of wind and waves at all.

Jiang Lihai was not as good as him, but after putting on the life jacket, he was able to do what he was supposed to do.

But the veterinarian not only vomited violently, but was also so scared that he did not even dare to go to the boat to vomit.

After Jiang Lihai cleaned up the things that the veterinarian vomited on the boat, he tied a rope around his waist according to the veterinarian's request. The length was just long enough for him to lie down on the edge of the boat and vomit.

They set off in the early morning and arrived in Shanghai in the evening, just as the sun was setting and the sky was filled with rays of rays.

Jiang Lihai was standing on the bow of the ship watching the sunset when he suddenly saw a huge ship approaching from not far away.

Their boat is actually very simple, just like a paper boat made of paper, except that the loading area in the middle is deep and large.

Their boats are also very short. The boats they carry are white-feathered chickens. Those boats filled with bricks have a deep draft and the crew can wash their feet while sitting on the side of the boat.